Big Balls Biden Makes more news on infrastructure

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I have said that 1.5 Trillion was a reasonable amount for infrastructure to do the job right. Biden has dropped it to 1.7 from 2.2 trillion as he talks with the Republicans. Now he is down to 1.4 trillion, which is about as small as he can go. We will see if he can reach agreement or they will have to go it alone. He is making a solid effort to be bipartisan with this bill. They may have to drop raising taxes on corporations to make it work. This is up to the Republicans now. They won't wait forever on this.

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
I have said that 1.5 Trillion was a reasonable amount for infrastructure to do the job right. Biden has dropped it to 1.7 from 2.2 trillion as he talks with the Republicans. Now he is down to 1.4 trillion, which is about as small as he can go. We will see if he can reach agreement or they will have to go it alone. He is making a solid effort to be bipartisan with this bill. They may have to drop raising taxes on corporations to make it work. This is up to the Republicans now. They won't wait forever on this.
Fair give-and-take. It’s a popular bill, and if the GOP doesn’t want to have their names behind it, the Dems should go it alone and take all the credit.

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
That sounds like a good compromise, as long as more the 15% will be used for infrastructure repair and replacement.

Reactions: Red_Hack

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
That sounds like a good compromise, as long as more the 15% will be used for infrastructure repair and replacement.

We will see what the final bill ends up but the goal is in the "build back better" is to create lots of jobs, while improving the country to where it should be.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

ETWVGKhXYAIdhLx.jpg

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The infatuation with Joe’s “Big Balls” by our resident libs here on the Scrolls is kinda creepy. Almost homo like
I think the libs that think Biden's balls are big are mistaken. Just because they sag doesn't mean they are big. It just means that he is old.

Reactions: Oldschool1964