Big Balls Biden giving a hell of a speech today

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Please be more specific on how they are losing their right to vote. I'm genuinely worried that over half the population in America won't have that right any longer.
Their right is being repressed by Pubes and their new regulations like no mail in voting. (I never said they "lost" their right you said that, please tell me where you got that.)

Hope this helps.

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
Their right is being repressed by Pubes and their new regulations like no mail in voting. (I never said they "lost" their right you said that, please tell me where you got that.)

Hope this helps.
It doesn't.

In a previous post, you stated:

"If Pubs had it their way, they would take away the right to vote from anyone who does not vote for their guy."

Well, in most states passing new voter security laws, Republicans are going to have it their way since they control the state legislators. So I'm concerned that they are taking away Democrats right to vote, as you stated.

I still just don't know how that is happening or how people are losing their fundamental right to vote.

I personally think that when you vote it needs to be in person, with ID verification, at a certified polling place with representatives from both parties present. I think the vast, vast majority of Americans are completely capable of doing this. In the cases they aren't, they go through a strict absentee ballot process that takes place no more than 14 days before an election. This in no way hinders your fundamental right to legally vote in this country.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
It doesn't.

In a previous post, you stated:

"If Pubs had it their way, they would take away the right to vote from anyone who does not vote for their guy."

Well, in most states passing new voter security laws, Republicans are going to have it their way since they control the state legislators. So I'm concerned that they are taking away Democrats right to vote, as you stated.

I still just don't know how that is happening or how people are losing their fundamental right to vote.

I personally think that when you vote it needs to be in person, with ID verification, at a certified polling place with representatives from both parties present. I think the vast, vast majority of Americans are completely capable of doing this. In the cases they aren't, they go through a strict absentee ballot process that takes place no more than 14 days before an election. This in no way hinders your fundamental right to legally vote in this country.

Ask yourself why they have ONE drop off voting box in all of Harris County Texas? Could it be to make it harder for a Dem city of 2 million people to drop off their votes? Trump tried to slow the U.S. mail so people had to drop their votes off at a drop off box and the whole county had one drop off box.

In urban areas in red states, the lines are VERY VERY long. Now they won't even let family bring you food or water when you are waiting in line. How are these people waiting in line for up to 8 hours supposed to go to the bathroom? Which party dominates voting in Urban areas? Which party is most affected by this (i.e. who's vote is being repressed) Pubs want to make the lines longer by limiting poll centers and shortening the hours voting offices are open.

These are only a couple of ways Pubs are suppressing the vote. There are many many more. Here is an article about it:

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Ballot harvesting is cheating with no remorse and practiced by Democrat communists. I have faith that it will soon be ended by law.

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Voter suppression is cheating with no remorse and practiced by Republican communists. I have faith that it will soon be ended by Covid.
Good luck on your journey to infect Republicans with covid on your communist quest for one party rule. America will never accept communism and are losing interest in todays Democrat communist party.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Good luck on your journey to infect Republicans with covid on your communist quest for one party rule. America will never accept communism and are losing interest in todays Democrat communist party.
Not my quest. The journey will be totally self-inflicted.

Wanna hear about communism? Red states mooching off blue states, corporate welfare, farm subsidies. There's your communism.

hephusker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
The Battle for voting rights. The right to vote, love of country, we the people need to guarantee the right to vote. The fight for our country and our democracy. A stirring speech.
The twelve people who tuned in thought it was pretty good I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

hephusker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
I’ve never listened to one word of any “speech” given by this demented and corrupt fraud of a president. He is the mouth piece of division and race baiting for those who want to destroy this country.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
Ask yourself why they have ONE drop off voting box in all of Harris County Texas? Could it be to make it harder for a Dem city of 2 million people to drop off their votes? Trump tried to slow the U.S. mail so people had to drop their votes off at a drop off box and the whole county had one drop off box.

In urban areas in red states, the lines are VERY VERY long. Now they won't even let family bring you food or water when you are waiting in line. How are these people waiting in line for up to 8 hours supposed to go to the bathroom? Which party dominates voting in Urban areas? Which party is most affected by this (i.e. who's vote is being repressed) Pubs want to make the lines longer by limiting poll centers and shortening the hours voting offices are open.

These are only a couple of ways Pubs are suppressing the vote. There are many many more. Here is an article about it:

You certainly have all the talking points down.

I think one ballot drop off box is one too many.

Again:

- In person
- ID required
- Bi-partisan representatives
- Strict absentee ballot process 14 days before the election.

We, as United Stares citizens, should demand this.

Reactions: 1160

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I’ve never listened to one word of any “speech” given by this demented and corrupt fraud of a president. He is the mouth piece of division and race baiting for those who want to destroy this country.
Maybe you and the Re-pedo-lican Communist party could learn something if you did listen.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This clown thinks all intelligence agencies saying there was Russian interference and people within the Trump Campaign going to prison for their involvement is not proof and that it is a hoax.
it was proven false.......... the 16 agencies BS was a lie...........how ****ing much CNN do you watch?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nice retort dumbass. You got no defense so you personally attach me. Fvck off, dipshit.

It's pretty rich being called a moron by a Trumper. You probably dropped out of elementary school. I mean just by voting for Trump it means your IQ is less than 70, its science.

Oops, you probably don't believe in science.
easy loser..........you have quoted CNN so many times it's obvious why you have philosophy in your title

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
You certainly have all the talking points down.

I think one ballot drop off box is one too many.

Again:

- In person
- ID required
- Bi-partisan representatives
- Strict absentee ballot process 14 days before the election.

We, as United Stares citizens, should demand this.
You got your own talking points down pat, Pat.

You seem to have your mind all made up. Good luck with the election fraud bullshit. Couldn't be yet another Trump con.

We, the Unites States, should allow free and open elections of all eligible voters. Why are you against that?

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Trump is a dipshit and was too polarizing/immature to be president.

Joe Biden is a terrible president.

Both can be true. We should expect better.
2WI.gif

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
trump got the job done. what has your brother joe done? hard to tell, have to piece the words together to get a answer. also watching so he doesn t fall down. walk and chew gum at the same time.
Derp

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Please show us somewhere illegals are voting in any national elections? Thanks

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
The Battle for voting rights. The right to vote, love of country, we the people need to guarantee the right to vote. The fight for our country and our democracy. A stirring speech.

You seem to have an infatuation with the cadaver's genitalia. Better watch out, your bf might get jealous.