Big Balls Biden giving a hell of a speech today

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Just goes to show that even republicans don't have any faith or belief in their policies to win over people and know they are so horrible that they can't get people to vote for them. So instead they will just try to keep the masses from voting.
Quite the opposite. Dems enabling the dead, non-eligible, or already moved out of state voters.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Quite the opposite. Dems enabling the dead, non-eligible, or already moved out of state voters.
Where is the proof of that happening? Pretty sure Trump and Republicans won handedly in Texas, so why the need, are you saying that the Republican's shouldn't have won Texas?

Reactions: 94husker

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Where is the proof of that happening? Pretty sure Trump and Republicans won handedly in Texas, so why the need, are you saying that the Republican's shouldn't have won Texas?
Voting is legit in all red states. Voting is rigged in all blue states.

Dems control some GOP controlled red states like Georgia and Arizona though.

I always wondered why Trump never complained that North Carolina "flipped" on election night, just like Arizona.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The Battle for voting rights. The right to vote, love of country, we the people need to guarantee the right to vote. The fight for our country and our democracy. A stirring speech.

ETWVGKhXYAIdhLx.jpg

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The Battle for voting rights. The right to vote, love of country, we the people need to guarantee the right to vote. The fight for our country and our democracy. A stirring speech.
Just curious, since you are a "former Republican" what in the bill are you against? I'm talking what is in the bill not what someone is claiming. Here was the latest draft https://legiscan.com/TX/text/HB6/2021

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I just liked to see Joe get fired up. I want it to be easy to vote for everyone. I want every person that we can get so that we get a true feeling of the country.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
If you saw a crime had happened do you say oh well or do you deal with it!

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
voting laws are set by the state, beyond what still exists of the voting rights act. So any changes made in red states were made by republicans.
Wrong Houston demoRats changed voting rules! Pennsylvania demoRat Governor and Secretary of State changed their rules and the SCOTUS is to scared for their lives to confront the deep state murderous demoRat mob!

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Wrong Houston demoRats changed voting rules! Pennsylvania demoRat Governor and Secretary of State changed their rules and the SCOTUS is to scared for their lives to confront the deep state murderous demoRat mob!
Have you been busy doing your wellness checks everyday?
tenor.gif

Reactions: nelsonj22

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
Just goes to show that even republicans don't have any faith or belief in their policies to win over people and know they are so horrible that they can't get people to vote for them. So instead they will just try to keep the masses from voting.
Why are you so afraid for people to present a government issued I’d to vote? Why is this an issue for you.? Arguably you can be present an I’d to buy cigarettes, beer and marijuana. You present a Identification to get on a airplane or cross an international border. You are asked to present your identification if you are stopped by the police. My kids got a SS number when they were born. Why is this a problem for you?

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Why are you so afraid for people to present a government issued I’d to vote? Why is this an issue for you.? Arguably you can be present an I’d to buy cigarettes, beer and marijuana. You present a Identification to get on a airplane or cross an international border. You are asked to present your identification if you are stopped by the police. My kids got a SS number when they were born. Why is this a problem for you?
Who said that is the issue I have? I have an issue with making people go many miles out of the way to vote, making them stand in line for hours on days when most people usually work, not allow for food and drink to be given, while letting partisan judges and legislatures overturn election results when they don’t like the outcome. Just so voting is so difficult, time consuming and likely to not matter so that people don’t go out in vote. Why are you so against making it as easy as possible for everyone to vote when they have the right to vote?

Reactions: philosophusker

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
I really don’t know how Biden is getting so much done, and making America great again without all his family and their spouses working as his special advisors?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
If Pubs had it their way, they would take away the right to vote from anyone who does not vote for their guy. They will say they are worried about people voting who don't have the right to vote, but what they are really talking about is Dems. Pathetic.

Pretty obvious they know they will never win another election because they are vastly out-numbered. So instead of trying to recruit new voters the old fashioned way, by actually trying to appeal to people, they just cheat. Have to admit Pubs are good at cheating they have had a lot of practice.

Crazy that their platform of "Since we have no ideas of our own, we are in favor of the opposite of the Dems" does not work so good.

Last edited:

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
If Pubs had it their way, they would take away the right to vote from anyone who does not vote for their guy. They will say they are worried about people voting who don't have the right to vote, but what they are really talking about is Dems. Pathetic.

Pretty obvious they know they will never win another election because they are vastly out-numbered. So instead of trying to recruit new voters the old fashioned way, by actually trying to appeal to people, they just cheat. Have to admit Pubs are good at cheating they have had a lot of practice.

Crazy that their platform of "Since we have no ideas of our own, we are in favor of the opposite of the Dems" does not work so good.
I'm genuinely worried about people who are eligible to vote are being stripped of that right.

Who are those people?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
this clown asking for proof, yet fell for the russia hoax with zero proof..........

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

if a moron could have a take on voting laws it would be this guy

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
this clown asking for proof, yet fell for the russia hoax with zero proof..........
This clown thinks all intelligence agencies saying there was Russian interference and people within the Trump Campaign going to prison for their involvement is not proof and that it is a hoax.

Reactions: Lar Gand

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
if a moron could have a take on voting laws it would be this guy
Nice retort dumbass. You got no defense so you personally attach me. Fvck off, dipshit.

It's pretty rich being called a moron by a Trumper. You probably dropped out of elementary school. I mean just by voting for Trump it means your IQ is less than 70, its science.

Oops, you probably don't believe in science.

Last edited: