ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 12 REFS...

Texass and OU better get used to it. They won't get any as the noobs in the SEC either.
Seriously. The move is a good one for Oklahoma, but Texass is making the worst decision in college football history. Going from a custom-built conference where they are clearly the big dog, and make all of the decisions, to being a middle-of-the-pack outsider that will lose every vote. Plus, it will completely open up Texas recruiting to SEC schools, which means less talent for the Longhorns, not more. Texas-sized blunder.

Reactions: HBK4life
Seriously. The move is a good one for Oklahoma, but Texass is making the worst decision in college football history. Going from a custom-built conference where they are clearly the big dog, and make all of the decisions, to being a middle-of-the-pack outsider that will lose every vote. Plus, it will completely open up Texas recruiting to SEC schools, which means less talent for the Longhorns, not more. Texas-sized blunder.
How will it be good for the Sooners. Playing Bama, LSU instead of K State, ISU which are teams the Sooners have trouble with lately isn't an improvement. Makes it tougher trip to the playoffs

They will fair the same way we have... they are built for the Big 12 not the SEC. To bad... If Texas, OU and Nebraska could have played like adults... It would have been great. Instead we’re stuck in the crap Big 10 and OU and Texas are about to find out all about our misery. They will be no match and no give me Kansas games in the SEC...

They will fair the same way we have... they are built for the Big 12 not the SEC. To bad... If Texas, OU and Nebraska could have played like adults... It would have been great. Instead we’re stuck in the crap Big 10 and OU and Texas are about to find out all about our misery. They will be no match and no give me Kansas games in the SEC...
There are no gimme Kansas games for Texas in the BG12 either. 😂

I definitely don't understand ut leaving a conference specifically designed for them. I think both oklahoma and texas better hit the ground running or why would a texas recruit go to either school to get beat up on the sec road, instead of staying home at a baylor/houston or a okie state? I don't dislike ut or okies anymore, we have own situation to figure out, but it will be interesting seeing what happens.

looking at the florida schools getting drained of talent by the sec teams, I think texas schools might end up the same. I suppose I'll pay more attention to the sec, seeing I follow the big 12 and big 10 because of our involvement with them...but with okies, ut & a&m I'll probably follow the sec more and not just it's figurehead..bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT