ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 & ACC Back in Action Today

Makes me wonder how serious the ACC would have been playing football if Notre Dame didn’t convince them by letting them in the conference this season...

Clemson would have been like tOSU sitting piping mad..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
coveted football mind matt campbell looking like he doesn't quite have the 'clones ready to go

Students packed in like sardines at the K-State game. ;)

Outbreak coming in a few days...not sure it helps their chances to continue playing football.

Last edited:
Students packed in like sardines at the K-State game. Outbreak coming in a few days.;)
Ehuj4iZU8AETkC4

Virginia- Virginia Tech postponed for outbreak at Tech.
I've said for months, the team captains should have been having COVID parties earlier this summer. My wife has said on multiple occasions that the college kids who got it this summer were the lucky ones. They can resume normal life and not worry about it. We're seeing multiple cases where one person gets it and their boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, roommate etc don't get it. LOTS of exposure and they never test positive. The mask wearing and distancing I'm seeing on ISU's game is a joke. Who in their right mind believes that is what is happening when the camera isn't on them?

ACC, Big 12, and SEC - 1,000
B1G and PAC - 0
No matter how you spin that, the weak 12 is still 0-2 vs Sun Belt.

ISUcks 14
Louisiana Cajuns 32

KSUcks 31
Arkansas State 35

KSUcks almost gave up 500 total yards of offense to Arkansas State...WOW!!! They should have stuck with playing only each other (in conference) but nope, they had to schedule those cupcakes. But in this case, those cupcakes put the beat down on them. Lmfao

Last edited:
Big 12 has OU, Tex, Ok State, the rest are bad.
ACC has Clemson, UNC, this year Notre Dame, the rest are bad.
PAC has Oregon, Washington, USC, the rest are bad.
When the next round of realignment comes around I wouldn’t be surprised to see either the Big 12 or PAC cease to exist as we currently know it.

ADVERTISEMENT