ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 getting burned in SEC country

Your contribution to this thread has been noted. You are appreciated nonetheless. Have a lovely day good sir.

live look at the B1G presidents:

vintage-leather-1m50-punching-bag.jpg

I find that they hate the B1G down here no matter what, and will always look for a reason to run their mouth about it. I’ve found that the most respected B1G program down here is...Nebraska. Maybe it’s our history, maybe our fans. I’m not sure.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I don't think it is a hoax, but I think it's blown way out of proportion. It is scary for the older folks and sick folks. That it is no joke, but outside of that, I'd worry about many other things.
How do you define "sick folks?" (I'm not trying to be inflammatory)
Risk factors for a severe covid infection include a BMI>30 and Type 2 Diabetes.
Over 30 million Americans have DM2, and over 70 million are obese (BMI>30).
I'm wondering how many on this board , some of who think this is a hoax and/or downplay the severity of the situation, have these risk factors?

I'm wondering how many on this board , some of who think this is a hoax and/or downplay the severity of the situation, have these risk factors?
99.98% do not pass away from wuhan flu for those under 50 y/o. if you want, just stick your head under your bed and wait it out

Reactions: Bugeater
To be fair thats an improvement to what normally gets burned in that part of the country

Lol... I've lived in Nebraska and in the South and I hate to say it but Neb is every bit as rednecked and racist as the South, just without the obnoxious accents. And neither one is even close to as bad as the rest of the country thinks (just look at how many racist groups and gangs originated in the hell hole that is California). I haven't seen a skinhead or klansman in Neb or the South or ever met a single person who acted racist. Maybe you've had different experiences than mine but I'd still say you are the exception and not the rule.

But it does absolutely kill me inside to live in SEC country as they go about business as usual while we suffer.

Last edited:

And yet here we are with over 99% living.

99.98% do not pass away from wuhan flu for those under 50 y/o. if you want, just stick your head under your bed and wait it out
Unfortunately I, and all other healthcare workers, don’t have the luxury of hiding or living in complete denial of the situation.
Asking for a friend: So we should only care about people under 50? The needle keeps moving. At first it was only the elderly that we didn’t care about...

Reactions: GILL T
Unfortunately I, and all other healthcare workers, don’t have the luxury of hiding or living in complete denial of the situation.
Asking for a friend: So we should only care about people under 50? The needle keeps moving. At first it was only the elderly that we didn’t care about...

The needle has moved all the way to nearly everyone living. What kind of disease kills most of the people at or over the avg life expectancy age?

speak for yourself. you certainly do not represent ALL healthcare workers. before you mouth off , get some up to date imfo. is your friend denial available to speak with a forked tongue to us?

Lol... I've lived in Nebraska and in the South and I hate to say it but Neb is every bit as rednecked and racist as the South, just without the obnoxious accents. And neither one is even close to as bad as the rest of the country thinks (just look at how many racist groups and gangs originated in the hell hole that is California). I haven't seen a skinhead or klansman in Neb or the South or ever met a single person who acted racist. Maybe you've had different experiences than mine but I'd still say you are the exception and not the rule.

But it does absolutely kill me inside to live in SEC country while they go about business as usual while we suffer.

EDIT: Response retracted for misunderstanding (not completely reading).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT