ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 getting burned in SEC country

You need to take a break and go away. You are so over the top it is border line creepy

No, what is borderline creepy is that people make veiled racist comments on here all the time...and no one is checked on the comments. It's like I've gone back in time to Alabama or Mississippi.

Reactions: GILL T
I wish you and most of all of these "tolerant and compassionate" people would quit projecting their feelings/attitudes/guilt on to me. Thank you very much.

I'm sorry but I genuinely don't know what you are you talking about or what you mean by that. Did you mean to reply to someone else? I feel no guilt for anything you are talking about. I just know I lived for almost 20 years in Nebraska and over 20 in Arkansas and have yet to see or meet a single skinhead, klansman or any evidence of a burning cross. I truly believe any racist would be shunned by any normal person that is not living on the fringes of society in either state.
I hope you are ok man but you do seem a little off.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I genuinely don't know what you are you talking about or what you mean by that. Did you mean to reply to someone else? I feel no guilt for anything you are talking about. I just know I lived for almost 20 years in Nebraska and over 20 in Arkansas and have yet to see or meet a single skinhead, klansman or any evidence of a burning cross. I truly believe any racist would be shunned by any normal person that is not living on the fringes of society in either state.
I hope you are ok man but you do seem a little off.

Sorry, I misinterpreted, or didn't completely read, your initial post. The fault is all mine.

Reactions: bshirt73 and zrob
In Psalm 90, the bible says most people will live 70 to 80 years. By that age, most are at high risk from many things that the younger and stronger can survive. Why not protect them while we keep living?

No, what is borderline creepy is that people make veiled racist comments on here all the time...and no one is checked on the comments. It's like I've gone back in time to Alabama or Mississippi.

examples? Or are you just spitting more du du....

Reactions: bshirt73
In Psalm 90, the bible says most people will live 70 to 80 years. By that age, most are at high risk from many things that the younger and stronger can survive. Why not protect them while we keep living?

Yeah, what is so difficult about that? Instead of worrying about one's personal liberties so much, like you're in a Turkish prison or something (again, who are the snowflakes?), why not make all efforts to reduce the spread of this virus?

Just think about everything you do that might spread this virus, could make its way to someone that is at risk.

Gee, I wonder why hate crimes have gone through the roof under this administration? Hmmmm, I wonder..

I'm no head doctor, though I have stayed at multiple Motel 8's in my time (Holiday Inn express is out of my price range) and from where I sit, I wonder if it would do your constitution some good to step away from this place for a while......it seems to bring out your worst. Just a thought.

Reactions: Bugeater
Yeah, what is so difficult about that? Instead of worrying about one's personal liberties so much, like you're in a Turkish prison or something (again, who are the snowflakes?), why not make all efforts to reduce the spread of this virus?

Just think about everything you do that might spread this virus, could make its way to someone that is at risk.
We need immunity from the virus. We need exposure to it to some extent. The natural world does not wait around for vaccines. So effectively we've lost many lives and destroyed the economic livelihood of millions while straddling future generations with a nation destroying debt load. How's that working out? We can't control the Wuhan virus, but if we pay more taxes we can control the climate. The masks dont work. Who thinks all their breath is contained in the mask? It escapes from every opening.

We need immunity from the virus. We need exposure to it to some extent. The natural world does not wait around for vaccines. So effectively we've lost many lives and destroyed the economic livelihood of millions while straddling future generations with a nation destroying debt load. How's that working out? We can't control the Wuhan virus, but if we pay more taxes we can control the climate. The masks dont work. Who thinks all their breath is contained in the mask? It escapes from every opening.

We need immunity from the virus...via vaccine. We've already established that herd immunity is the dumbest idea to be foisted on the masses in quite some time. Stop mentioning it. It makes you look poorly informed.

We've seen how well this country does with following mandates. Masks do work, but people think their civil liberties are being infringed upon. "Mommy, they're trying to make me wear a mask. Waa.."

We need immunity from the virus...via vaccine. We've already established that herd immunity is the dumbest idea to be foisted on the masses in quite some time. Stop mentioning it. It makes you look poorly informed.

We've seen how well this country does with following mandates. Masks do work, but people think their civil liberties are being infringed upon. "Mommy, they're trying to make me wear a mask. Waa.."
Respectfully, I don’t think it’s as simple as civil liberties. There are far more now who simply don’t think the virus is as dangerous as people have projected. If it’s not as dangerous, then why wear the mask?

I think there are just as many people not wearing masks today because they feel it is political. Or the science behind it is suspect. There have been so many articles out there that contradict each other that many who don’t wear masks are basing their decision on the different info that has been shared.

But to blame civil liberties as the reason people aren’t wearing masks, well, it makes you look a little like a simp.

Reactions: zrob and bshirt73
Race on race crimes? Please define.

White on white, black on black..etc

For every Jussie Smollet faking a hate crime, there are about 1,000 people attacked just by simply wearing a red hat...so yeah, you’re right. Political hate crimes are WAY up.

I like how you lost your argument on if the B1G should have a fall season, so now you are changing your talking points. Take another lap

Reactions: leodisflowers

Some models estimate as many as 200,000 Americans die each year from diseases linked to air pollution. By your standard, everything we do that impacts the quality of air that others breath should be shut down, should it not? Shouldn’t we eliminate all burning of fossil fuels (industry, power, transportation)? Shouldn’t we shut down all activities with visible emissions (agriculture, controlled burns, mining, construction)? Shouldn't we save every life lost due to poor air quality? Do you live off the grid, heating and cooling with passive solar, walking and biking, and growing your food?

Just think of everything you do that might be polluting the air and making its way to someone that is at risk.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT