ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema just called out the refs

regionsdoc

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
During his halftime interview, said “we need to beat 100,000 fans, and a few others’. Was jawing with the refs walking to the locker room.
I know he’ll get fined, but love the fact that someone in authority is calling out just how awful Big 10 refs are.

illinois +575 moneyline at halftime

corum injury rattle mich?

That dude would be awesome at Nebraska. That said, I look forward to Michigan getting laid to waste by OSU.

Reactions: TheHuskerFreak
Pass interference on 31 was suspect in that situation, he didn’t do much
That call was especially maddening because earlier in the game, a Michigan DB grabbed an Illinois receiver's off arm and pulled him to the ground while the ball was in the air. $omehow the official$ mi$$ed that one.

Reactions: king_kong_
Not that they need it, but the Buckeyes are also getting a tongue bath from the inept officiating crew working their game. Terps had some nerve trying to make this game close. Don’t they know the B1G darlings need style points?

Reactions: king_kong_
That call was especially maddening because earlier in the game, a Michigan DB grabbed an Illinois receiver's off arm and pulled him to the ground while the ball was in the air. $omehow the official$ mi$$ed that one.
That one and the putrid call on Iowas pick six are inexcusable for this level of officiating, and the in stadium/broadcast technology available

Reactions: TheRealHerky
During his halftime interview, said “we need to beat 100,000 fans, and a few others’. Was jawing with the refs walking to the locker room.
I know he’ll get fined, but love the fact that someone in authority is calling out just how awful Big 10 refs are.
Good to see B1G refs botch calls in other games. I thought they only did that during our games.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I respect what BB said - he was absolutely right. With that said, he is going to get hammered by the BIG. I wonder how big of a penalty/fine/suspension he is in line for. When you say the word "rigged" you cross a line that gets a lot of attention.

B1G refs going all in for the Maize and Blue down the stretch. Bert’s head gonna explode
Oh crap. I wanted see that. You sure it was head that was going to explode? I think either his gall bladder or aorta would be more likely

this lardo is the b1g coach I most respect and I'm not even sure there's a 2nd place

he should use warren's name next time

Reactions: dinglefritz
I never thought I could root for Bert, but I really wanted Purdue to lose yesterday so he would get another shot at Michigan. I doubt that Illinois would have won in Indy, but it would have been a fun week watching Bert get under the skin of all those overpaid gasbags in their B1G blazers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT