Biden's Approval rating continues to climb...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Well over 60% now. People are really loving Joe! One of the most popular President in Decades! Once we've got Vaccine chips in folks arms and the Economy goes boom boom, he's probably gonna touch the 70s, easy! What a guy!

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Man Trump must be madly in love with Joe Biden because he doesn't like losers and Joe has only been a winner.

giphy.gif

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Well over 60% now. People are really loving Joe! One of the most popular President in Decades! Once we've got Vaccine chips in folks arms and the Economy goes boom boom, he's probably gonna touch the 70s, easy! What a guy!

I think even the Trumpers have to admit Biden is way better at this presidential stuff than Trump was.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001

Don't think things will be so rosey after he guts the 2nd Amendment.

You all admitted he was a moron before the election, and guess what, he's still the same moron. He is is big with those on the left side of the bell curve, I'll give you that.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana

You all admitted he was a moron before the election, and guess what, he's still the same moron. He is is big with those on the left side of the bell curve, I'll give you that.

How is he going to gut the Second? Inquiring minds need to know.

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001

Well, it does speak volumes that you have to reach for something that hasn’t happened to complain about. One never had that problem with the Defendant.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Well, it does speak volumes that you have to reach for something that hasn’t happened to complain about. One never had that problem with the Defendant.

They're talking about it. They just haven't sprung their evil plan quite yet. Patience weedhopper.

I think the 1.9 trillion covid releif bill has way too much pork in it too. You're ok with all of it?

• Haha
Reactions: stevehammer

ChristmasBOnus

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2010

Which one? The blue eyed or nearly black eyed version? Well here’s the good news scope ....
Easily. Biden makes being President look effortless. What a pro!
he’s a pro alright, 40 plus years in the swamp, and Jill takes him to change his Adult diapers , gas sky rockets, fires up the war machine, straps into the Paris discord where China and Russia don’t have to comply till 2030 .....and all that in just his first Few months,
And he still has no clue where he is, or if he’s at Chucky cheese sniffin away

ChristmasBOnus

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2010

Like I say scope which one? The blue eyed joe or the black eyed joe?

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

How far left. I’m pretty far left and pretty dissatisfied with his job performance so far.

still better than orange. I’m still trying to find in the line of succession where the senior Senator from Vermont fits into the equation.

Reactions: H2Oman

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Honest question since my news has been limited to the open scrolls lately. What has he done?

Reactions: skunkman

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
I think opening firearms manufacturers to liability lawsuits would quickly bankrupt the firearms manufacturers. Hopefuly cooler heads prevail.

I would agree that the lawsuit thing is bad precedent. But it certainly would not gut the the Second. I suspect it would never get through Congress to the President's desk. If it did, perhaps it would serve to make gun manufacturers rethink what kind of weapons they're offering to the populace.

Reactions: franzix

capt'n caveman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007

Ahhhh.... the Ole "dem Dems are gonna take away yer guns" bit...... its sad/hilarious that people are so stupid that they STILL fall for that one 🙄

I hated it when Clinton took away our guns! I also hated when Obama did it too! Derp.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
How far left. I’m pretty far left and pretty dissatisfied with his job performance so far.

still better than orange. I’m still trying to find in the line of succession where the senior Senator from Vermont fits into the equation.

IQ-Bell-Curve1.png

That's the bell curve I was talking about.

And remember, you're the one that said you're pretty far left. I would have guessed you were within one standard deviation of the mean.

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
They're talking about it. They just haven't sprung their evil plan quite yet. Patience weedhopper.

I think the 1.9 trillion covid releif bill has way too much pork in it too. You're ok with all of it?
Not really. I’d prefer an infrastructure plan focused on green energy. Create some good jobs and stimulate the economy. But better than rich people getting more money they won’t spend.

ChristmasBOnus

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2010
Ahhhh.... the Ole "dem Dems are gonna take away yer guns" bit...... its sad/hilarious that people are so stupid that they STILL fall for that one 🙄

I hated it when Clinton took away our guns! I also hated when Obama did it too! Derp.
Well, you must be new to political savvy....there are other ways to cause the populous to question ownership.
Threatening
Taxation per firearm
Penalties and taxes on clips
Again, when you’ve screwed the public so badly they finally begin to wake up...you want them armed or defenseless?
Study history, study the tactics of the leftwing radicals and you will slowly grow in your understanding of how life and politics dictate our freedoms

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Hope it was worth getting rid of those mean tweets.
Gotta love these gas prices, local price up 49 cents/gal since inauguration day.

Perhaps they went up because 25% of our country's refineries were impacted by the surge of frigid air deep into Texas? To save you time and brainwave energy, the answer is yes.

AustinDam

Junior
Dec 3, 2017
Waco, Texas
Perhaps they went up because 25% of our country's refineries were impacted by the surge of frigid air deep into Texas? To save you time and brainwave energy, the answer is yes.
They also went up after he foolishly cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline. Which in the long run will lead us to increase our purchase of oil from countries that hate us in the Middle East rather than an ally. But I suppose it would be too much to expect Joe to know what an ally is after spending years trying to turn Iran into one.

Reactions: hephusker

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
They also went up after he foolishly cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline. Which in the long run will lead us to increase our purchase of oil from countries that hate us in the Middle East rather than an ally. But I suppose it would be too much to expect Joe to know what an ally is after spending years trying to turn Iran into one.
Yeah literally nothing in this is factual or grounded in reality.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Well, you must be new to political savvy....there are other ways to cause the populous to question ownership.
Threatening
Taxation per firearm
Penalties and taxes on clips
Again, when you’ve screwed the public so badly they finally begin to wake up...you want them armed or defenseless?
Study history, study the tactics of the leftwing radicals and you will slowly grow in your understanding of how life and politics dictate our freedoms

where are the gun nuts to correct your usage of clips, instead of The preferred “magazines”.

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Keystone pipeline project is a bandaid. I am so glad it has been cancelled. Eminent domain land grab for Canada to profit from sounds like a swell idea.

Hearing you ignorantly bitch about it is icing on the cake.

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE

This isn't how our government works. Unless you think there's 10 GOP Senator's willing to vote with Dem's for gun control, nothing is going to happen.

I think opening firearms manufacturers to liability lawsuits would quickly bankrupt the firearms manufacturers. Hopefuly cooler heads prevail.

You think the 6-3 Conservative supreme court would agree to this? Because that's the only way gun manufacturer's will be open to liability. Even if they did, how would you blame Biden? I'd blame trump for packing the court with rino's.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
This isn't how our government works. Unless you think there's 10 GOP Senator's willing to vote with Dem's for gun control, nothing is going to happen.

You think the 6-3 Conservative supreme court would agree to this? Because that's the only way gun manufacturer's will be open to liability. Even if they did, how would you blame Biden? I'd blame trump for packing the court with rino's.

Who says Biden's not going to pack the court? I don't believe he's ever said he's not going to when asked, has he?

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001

I get a kick out of people like you, because if it were up to the dems your 2nd Amendment rights would be seriously curtailed or eliminated. You rely on the deplorables to keep the 2nd Amendment, arguably the most important of our rights, intact. I'd counter that you are extremely stupid for doing that.. Don't forget to thank Republicans every time you go hunting or to the range.