Biden won't let people travel here because of COVID yet lets illegals walk right in by the 1000's

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Offering free vaccinations when processed 1/3 of them turning it down. Let them die!! Did I do that right Steinek11

Reactions: Bobfather

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
So what do people want then. Hire an absurdly HUGE amount of people to catch every single person illegally crossing the border? Or just start opening fire and picking them off? You all act like they're just walking in through checkpoints and are being let through no questions asked.

Seriously, what the answer here when making absurd posts like this?

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
So what do people want then. Hire an absurdly HUGE amount of people to catch every single person illegally crossing the border? Or just start opening fire and picking them off? You all act like they're just walking in through checkpoints and are being let through no questions asked.

All OP and his ilk want to do is scare other dumb white people. The problem is, nobody really cares about the so called "crisis" that's been going on at the border for the last 3 decades.

Remember when the caravans were coming to the border and were going to ruin our way of life in 2018? Funny how we never heard about that after the mid-terms...

tenor.gif

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You Trumpers realize the border isn’t open, correct?
saying it doesn't make it so.........I live in So Cal......
come on down and see the influx
I expect some half brained response to what everyone knows is really happening

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
saying it doesn't make it so.........I live in So Cal......
come on down and see the influx
I expect some half brained response to what everyone knows is really happening
I’ll be in La Jolla next week on vacation. I’ll check it out.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nah. It's common sense. Shitty corrupt person makes a shitty currupt president. Just the way it is. Sorry, but it's what you voted for. Sad.
Lets be honest. Biden isn’t really calling the shots anyways.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
The land border restrictions introduced in March, 2020 due to Covid-19 —and extended every month since then— have been extended again. The land border between the United States and Mexico will now remain restricted to ‘essential’ crossings only until at least August 21st, 2021. Air travel between the United States and Mexico remains unrestricted. News of the extension for another month was confirmed by the US Department of Homeland Security.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
if you actually listen to the people who run BOARDER PATROL.............do exactly what Trump had done.
I know this isn't what you want to hear but the stats confirm it
What does BOARDER PATROL do when there isn’t fresh powder to shred?

Reactions: steinek11

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001

Exactly. And of course no one replied substantively.
All OP and his ilk want to do is scare other dumb white people. The problem is, nobody really cares about the so called "crisis" that's been going on at the border for the last 3 decades.

Remember when the caravans were coming to the border and were going to ruin our way of life in 2018? Funny how we never heard about that after the mid-terms...

tenor.gif
Yep, Republicans are all about fear and loathing.
Nah. It's common sense. Shitty corrupt person makes a shitty currupt president. Just the way it is. Sorry, but it's what you voted for. Sad.
I know! Trump was both shitty and corrupt
if you actually listen to the people who run BOARDER PATROL.............do exactly what Trump had done.
I know this isn't what you want to hear but the stats confirm it
And how is what is going on now substantively different than what Trump did?

Reactions: bldhuskerred

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Who keeps hiring all these illegals. It’s almost like, if they didn’t know they would get hired by rich white people, they wouldn’t come

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Exactly. And of course no one replied substantively.

Yep, Republicans are all about fear and loathing.

I know! Trump was both shitty and corrupt

And how is what is going on now substantively different than what Trump did?
Look @ this Biden voting clown

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE

The wall wasn’t a bad idea … dems actually started that idea years ago

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The wall wasn’t a bad idea … dems actually started that idea years ago
The people that state it doesn't stop everything. Well duh, it's not supposed to and no one says that that's the purpose of it. It's supposed to slow down people and make it hard for large groups to get across. It's so it's easier to catch them and be a deterrent.

Reactions: huskerfan_12_05

Latest posts