Biden winning all the women

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
This midterm election will not be a referendum on Biden and the Dems like normal midterms.

It will be a vote for freedom for women.

Plain and simple.

Out with the red barbarians.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
This midterm election will not be a referendum on Biden and the Dems like normal midterms.

Plain and simple.

So the people that don’t want to butcher babies are the barbarians wow you communist truly are sick fvcks!

BradWesley

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 5, 2004
Jasper, MO

Plain and simple.

Dem sickos don’t even know how to define “a woman”.
FUcY3OFWQAAVsfx1-e1654607409796.jpg

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
LA, your movie didn't do so well!🤔 If the LGwhatever would've showed up or maybe the activist gays are a lot smaller than the real gay people. Dems are being exposed!

Trike Rider

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009

Plain and simple.

Only half the population can have a baby. Every voter goes to the gas station and grocery store. Leftoids are fvcked.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Pretty sad your mom didn't swallow you.
What’s truly said is that you think disagreeing with someone makes it OK for you to wish for them to not exist.

If my mom swallowed me, no one would know any different. So you haven’t actually made any legitimate point other than to reveal yourself as a simple-minded, spiteful cretin.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
And California isn't America, and no longer has a grip on the population! Actually, people are starting to realize what they're doing and hate them! Merica 🇺🇸
More Americans live in California than wherever you live.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylman

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
More Americans live in California than wherever you live.
You lost 180K, and your Gov is a tyrant!! Have a booming crime problem with homeless 💩 everywhere! Dumbed down your education, so the students aren't intelligent enough to choose a bathroom or solve for X! State still struggling with COVID while Newsome kids never took the shot. A bunch of brain dead victims that claim racism at every corner. Might wanna take an over/under on the suicides at Twitter. 😳

Dylman

Walk On
Aug 21, 2022
What’s truly said is that you think disagreeing with someone makes it OK for you to wish for them to not exist.

If my mom swallowed me, no one would know any different. So you haven’t actually made any legitimate point other than to reveal yourself as a simple-minded, spiteful cretin.
If your mom would have swallowed you we wouldn't have to deal with her retarded offspring. So yes there would be a difference. Take a lap dipshit.

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
what you’re lying ass Poll and intellectually dishonest always mind won’t allow you to admit is it’s not about how many women are in this group for that group is how many of them are in the swing states….

it’s the non communist states that matter and most of the women you’re talking about are single and California West Coast Illinois and New York or other blue cities

most of the women outside of those liberal puke cities especially ones with children Are not supporting Joe Biden that’s what matters it’s who’s gonna win the swing states in right now Hispanics and blacks and women and all the swing states that matter forget the five or six states and I’ll never turn from blue it’s all about the other states and they’re all saying **** Joe Biden

Last edited:

LegendaryFrechFry

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 1, 2022
YES! Killing unborn human beings is MUCH more important than anything else happening right now!
I mean, sure every bad thing that's happening in our country right now is being caused and championed by the ruling elite with the power....but yes sireee, I'm gonna base my voting decision on whether or not someone has the right to kill a defenseless unborn human instead of all that other petty stuff.

Jesus, you people get dumber every day you're allowed to breathe air.

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
If your mom would have swallowed you we wouldn't have to deal with her retarded offspring. So yes there would be a difference. Take a lap dipshit.

Spitting him into the toilet to swim with the sewer trout would have also been acceptable.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2