Biden tripping over his d*ck into a nuclear war

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
No backbone Biden is going to be tested really soon, and I for one do not trust his mental capacity to be able to make rational decisions for our defense. It certainly was a quiet 4 years with Trump, and in a short couple of months, Biden has our largest trade partner and one of the largest militaries in the world threatening nuclear warfare. This is the result you asked for RINOs and insecure libs.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
No backbone Biden is going to be tested really soon, and I for one do not trust his mental capacity to be able to make rational decisions for our defense. It certainly was a quiet 4 years with Trump, and in a short couple of months, Biden has our largest trade partner and one of the largest militaries in the world threatening nuclear warfare. This is the result you asked for RINOs and insecure libs.

Hyperbole much.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Dude he’s not in charge of anything related to the military. But your assertion is correct. Anyone and everyone who can get away with aggression should be very inspired to do so.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Dude he’s not in charge of anything related to the military. But your assertion is correct. Anyone and everyone who can get away with aggression should be very inspired to do so.
What are you talking about? He's the Commander in Chief of the US Military. He has the keys to the nuclear launch codes. He is the "lead general" in the military.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
No hyperbole at all, if anything I'm understating the danger the US is in because of this inept leader you voted into power.
Inept leader = Donald Trump.

Keep drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid.

Trump literally blamed this on China for 9 months, and now you're upset that Biden has ordered a probe into China's role... WTF? Can you see the intellectual disconnect here?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005

Wait! I thought Biden was pro China?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
“Threatening nuclear warfare” - massive hyperbole.
Then take it up with the author:

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe

In his op-ed, Hu wrote that building up China's nuclear arsenal is important because America's "strategic containment" of China is becoming "increasingly intensified.

Having that military buildup is a "cornerstone of China's strategic deterrence against the U.S.," according to Hu.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Inept leader = Donald Trump.

Keep drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid.

Trump literally blamed this on China for 9 months, and now you're upset that Biden has ordered a probe into China's role... WTF? Can you see the intellectual disconnect here?
And China didn't say anything when Trump was in power. Now that Bowing Biden is the Prez, they rattle their sabers. Sounds to me like there's ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT for Biden on the international stage. Same thing with Obama. Inept leadership leads to regional and maybe global conflict. No need to worry about America, their leader can't even decide if he's looking at his sister or his wife. If you're looking to expand, now is the time according to every country with conquest on their mind.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe

In his op-ed, Hu wrote that building up China's nuclear arsenal is important because America's "strategic containment" of China is becoming "increasingly intensified.

Having that military buildup is a "cornerstone of China's strategic deterrence against the U.S.," according to Hu.
First you all salty, he is sucking up to china.
Now you all salty they want a war against Biden.

Pick a effing side you damn baby.

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
When you say "pro China", you mean "asleep at the wheel, so China can do whatever it wants". If you want to consider that "pro-China", then be my guest.
Just a guess, but if they want to nuke us, I would say "soft on china", does not apply.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

This sure AF doesn't support this

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
First you all salty, he is sucking up to china.
Now you all salty they want a war against Biden.

Pick a effing side you damn baby.
I say he’s a terrible leader and China is going to push him until he capitulates. No amount of fake bravado will save him. He’s a weak leader that is going to get us involved in a war.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009

It still hyperbole...I quoted your post and said it was hyperbole, does it matter who wrote the original content of the post?

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeah, saying mumbles is going to get us involved in a nuclear war means I’m somehow scared. What I’m scared of is libs like you controlling our government. That scares the hell out of everyone, and it should, because your leader is inept.
No you are acting like a lil bitch, we are the most dominant force the world has ever seen, in recorded history, and NO ONE is going to enter a nuclear war with us.

They are using it as a deterrent, that's not an instigation of war 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: IndyHusker

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I say he’s a terrible leader and China is going to push him until he capitulates. No amount of fake bravado will save him. He’s a weak leader that is going to get us involved in a war.
j9.gif

It has got to be absolutely draining to live a life run by unsubstantiated fear

Reactions: lolwat and laonda10

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Libs are the ones that are anti-war....unless you talk about Obama bombing innocents for 8 years, then it was "look over there at that shiny thing!!" I'm anti-inept President. I wish you would be too, but no, you're a fan of your President having neurological shutdown.
The next party in control that is anti-war will be the first.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
So libs are pro-war? Or pro-war only when the President is a D, and then they're anti-war because of politics?
For the last 20 years each party is anti what the other party wants. The party of the President, because of his powers, is always labeled pro-war.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Coming from a guy who screamed for 4 whole years about his TDS.

iu

And I have yet to see a legitimate cry or scream about Biden.
Dipshit, I voted for the orange goo in 16', I'm not immune to ignorance 🤷‍♂️

And yeah you guys are worse than those poosie libs 🤷‍♂️

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
didn't they say Trump would be in a nuclear war with North Korea for the first 2yrs of his presidency? Wasn't hyperbole then?
Yes another great example of people being bitchs and living in fear. NK isn't going to fvck with the US

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
For the last 20 years each party is anti what the other party wants. The party of the President, because of his powers, is always labeled pro-war.
Trump is the ONLY President in 40yrs that didn't start a new war? The Swamp of DC is pro war, it's what lines their pockets and destroys our nation the fastest by burdening us with debt. Step back and see who the real enemies of the people are. It's politician's, the media and central bankers

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Trump is the ONLY President in 40yrs that didn't start a new war?
One thing you definitely need to get credit for with Trump is he kept us out of war. I worried about that when he first got the nomination because he's got such a fragile ego.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
One thing you definitely need to get credit for with Trump is he kept us out of war. I worried about that when he first got the nomination because he's got such a fragile ego.
Trump is a master of deception, he gets you to think the opposite of what he really is.
Stable genius

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Trump is the ONLY President in 40yrs that didn't start a new war? The Swamp of DC is pro war, it's what lines their pockets and destroys our nation the fastest by burdening us with debt. Step back and see who the real enemies of the people are. It's politician's, the media and central bankers
Carter didn't start any, unless that is the time frame you are driving at. 1981-Today.

Latest posts