Biden to address crime and gun violence tommorrow

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I notice a trend with you libs. You are proven wrong and then only come back with derp derp. That's all you got.
You are like discussing astrophysics with a toddler, I could continue all night but all you say is googoogaagaa

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
No I stated exactly where you were wrong and you seemed to sh.. the bed.
No vs A random American you are way more likely to be killed by A family member than that random American.

It's not hard

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
No vs A random American you are way more likely to be killed by A family member than that random American.

It's not hard
What you just said is true however that's not one of the 3 things you originally said in your first post on the topic.

Of course someone you see all the time is more likely to kill you than someone you might encounter 0 times.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
take any other group of people that composes of the same number as family and it would blow it out of the water. You are comparing a pool of 100s of possible suspects to a pool of 300 million. D E R P

On a "pick the perp" type situation a random family member has a substantially higher likley hood of being the assailant than a randomly drawn person from society.

Family is 1000x more likely to kill you than another random American.
Seems then lots of black families are shooting each other.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sounds like maybe its the heathen alcohol that's the problem and not the guns.
Looking at violent crime, injuries, and deaths caused by alcohol you could be correct. Cost the tax payers dam bear 500bil a year to clean up alcohols problems.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
different policing strategies for their communities for 200 years 🤷‍♂️
No one has ever accused you of being bright so sounds like a normal answer from you.

A very very odd idea that a policing strategy causes murders. Sounds much like something a crack junkie would come up with.

The only way that in any way makes sense is if the police doesn't arrest people and allows rampant murders. There is a much larger amount of murderers though.

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Biden's America! I wonder if that guy had a background check or a legal gun? If he had open carry or constitutional carry he would of had a fighting chance, instead of running.

Reactions: Jaemekon