Biden to address crime and gun violence tommorrow

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Look for some executive actions tomorrow, call on congress to address the issue also. Gun violence, other violent acts.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Look for some executive actions tomorrow, call on congress to address the issue also. Gun violence, other violent acts.
I assume we mean cracking down on the gangs right? Or cracking down on possessed objects? Time to call in the Warrens?

Reactions: HuskerCK

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Hopefully. Need to crack down on gangs, illegal sales, loopholes, etc... .
Good luck with that. Loopholes is like less than 1% of all gun crime so it doesn't do anything. Illegal sales sure, but you need prosecutors in the Dem areas to actually prosecute. The buyers aren't farmers in Western Nebraska.

Reactions: JOHNNY N

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
It is not just Dem areas. You are only open to blaming one party. This is a national problem.
I'm talking about prosecutors failing to prosecute. It IS a liberal city problem. Who do you think controls those areas genius?

What areas have lots of gun crimes? West O is not representing buddy.

Last edited:

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
It is not just Dem areas. You are only open to blaming one party. This is a national problem.
We have no gun problem in America. I like many others own dozens of guns including those of semi automatic variety with large capacity magazines and have never infringed on the pursuit of happiness of anyone. Limiting my rights or confiscating my arms will never stop any violence in Cities run for decades by liberal policies.

thecatindahat

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins

Easy, stop the flow of illegal guns into the US. First you'll have to shutdown the boarder Joe. An illegal handgun now is a few dollars same as an eight ball. When the price goes up on illegal goods then you'll know the President is actually doing something. All these douche canoes, currently in office, had to do is continue with Trump's plan and they would have been fine. Joe and the Dems created this mess. Trying to tell the American people it's a legal gun problem isn't going to work.

Reactions: Jaemekon

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Easy, stop the flow of illegal guns into the US. First you'll have to shutdown the boarder Joe. An illegal handgun now is a few dollars same as an eight ball. When the price goes up on illegal goods then you'll know the President is actually doing something. All these douche canoes, currently in office, had to do is continue with Trump's plan and they would have been fine. Joe and the Dems created this mess. Trying to tell the American people it's a legal gun problem isn't going to work.
OMG! You need to find some sort of reality. Blinders are oversized on this dude!

Reactions: philosophusker

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So is border security, but Biden's avoided that national emergency like the plague. His administration is restricting US citizens travel to Mexico and Canada, but welvomes any and every, "migrant" with open arms.
Geez!

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
So is border security, but Biden's avoided that national emergency like the plague. His administration is restricting US citizens travel to Mexico and Canada, but welvomes any and every, "migrant" with open arms.
And no vaccinations

thecatindahat

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
maxresdefault.jpg
LOL! wake up dude!
I’m not the one sleeping. You should cut those strings instead of changing them.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The

The problem is you believe all the right wing radical lies. You are that gullible.
Dude you are peddling nonsense that there is a gun problem all throughout the country. There is NO stat that shows that is the case. Certain areas have shooting issues and it's due to the criminals there.

Right-wing radical lies LOL. Ok there "I was a Republican guy". We all know that is fake. If anyone is a radical it is you and the Linclown Project people grifting the people with the bogus ads and secretly being funded by Dems along with Rhinos who want endless wars. If you claim you care about gun problems so much why do you support the Linclown Project who is for supporting endless wars?

Reactions: 1160 and JOHNNY N

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Dude you are peddling nonsense that there is a gun problem all throughout the country. There is NO stat that shows that is the case. Certain areas have shooting issues and it's due to the criminals there.

Right-wing radical lies LOL. Ok there "I was a Republican guy". We all know that is fake. If anyone is a radical it is you and the Linclown Project people grifting the people with the bogus ads and secretly being funded by Dems along with Rhinos who want endless wars. If you claim you care about gun problems so much why do you support the Linclown Project who is for supporting endless wars?
LOL! I am a radical left because I don't agree with your crazy thoughts. If you would pull your head out oif Trump's and the rest of his crook buddies butts you might be half way taken seriously. Right now you are a laughing stock in every ones thoughts..

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm talking about prosecutors failing to prosecute. It IS a liberal city problem. Who do you think controls those areas genius?

What areas have lots of gun crimes? West O is not representing buddy.
Boy I really feel sorry for you. Your lack of intelligence is alarming.

Reactions: nelsonj22

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
He's probably going to ban all of those guns that just jump out of their box or off the table and shoot people without the help of a human. I'm all for that.

thecatindahat

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
LOL! I am a radical left because I don't agree with your crazy thoughts. If you would pull your head out oif Trump's and the rest of his crook buddies butts you might be half way taken seriously. Right now you are a laughing stock in every ones thoughts..

I'm interested Redblooded, what was everyone to you who didn't think like you before Donald Trump became President? Does the left think Donald Trump hypnotized everyone in 2016 and that's when "it' all started. I'm on my ninth President. The fixation on one President is very strange to me.

Reactions: nordakotahusker

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
We have no gun problem in America. I like many others own dozens of guns including those of semi automatic variety with large capacity magazines and have never infringed on the pursuit of happiness of anyone. Limiting my rights or confiscating my arms will never stop any violence in Cities run for decades by liberal policies.
Congrats on not ever shooting anybody?

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
I think we all know where the gun violence issues are and who is committing most of crime involving guns. Confiscating legally owned fire arms will not stop black people from killing each other at a rate that would make Margaret Sanger blush.

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012

While he still has work to do, and although the media doesn't seem to report, the border security issues have improved since the last administration.

It seems like there were reports of caravan's of illegal aliens rushing the border on a regular basis under Trump. At least that's what he was reporting and his followers were parroting.

Or it just cropped up when Trump was trying to divert attention from his sex crimes, Russian ties or other issues where he didn't want the focus.

Either way, his followers would eat it up along with every other fable that he puts out there.

Now, it seems the past is forgotten.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
That will be cool if Joseph helps guide in an era in the US where we are unable to defend ourselves, and then we get overrun, and lose everything. Awesome. Really good, really smart stuff.

So because some humans are pieces of shit that can't get along, the rest of us have to lose rights? Fvck those people, fvck the people who want to take away freedom, fvck people who are in my business, fvck the nanny state, fvck gangs, fvck criminals, fvck cities, fvck our pansy government, fvck anyone who agrees with giving up freedom.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
While he still has work to do, and although the media doesn't seem to report, the border security issues have improved since the last administration.

It seems like there were reports of caravan's of illegal aliens rushing the border on a regular basis under Trump. At least that's what he was reporting and his followers were parroting.

Or it just cropped up when Trump was trying to divert attention from his sex crimes, Russian ties or other issues where he didn't want the focus.

Either way, his followers would eat it up along with every other fable that he puts out there.

Are you being sarcastic or serious? You’re contending there are LESS illegal aliens flooding in now as compared to a year ago?

Reactions: BugeaterInWa

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX

Are you at the border? I am right now...10 minutes to the other side. Things are significantly worse than I've seen them the entire time I've been here.

frankluv

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2005
Well he has all night to learn his written script. No questions please.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
thumb_firearm-homicide-rate-per-100-000-19-8-20-15-10-6-4-47152567.png

I don't think we have a gun problem in the US. More of a cultural problem if you ask me.
It's mostly a culture issue mixed with gang activity. Poverty is part, but poors in WV don't shoot each other up (Other than the Hatfield/McCoys). It is primarily a gang/drug issue. It absolutely doesn't help to have gangs from Central and South America that can funnel drugs more easily than they can Europe.

Reactions: Jaemekon

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
^^^^How to say you think brown people are less human without saying you think brown people are less human ^^^^
I think that was a pathetic remark by you. You can do better than that and usually do. I think it's that there is a MUCH larger gang problem in the Hispanic and Black communities. The Biden administration isn't doing us any favors by allowing MS-13 people to come here. If they have those gang tattoos I could care less what they say about their asylum claims they need to get the heck out of here.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
^^^^How to say you think brown people are less human without saying you think brown people are less human ^^^^

I think this meets the requirement.

Latest posts