Biden shuts down investigation into origins of Covid in Wuhan

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Sounds like a sham investigation with a preconceived outcome.

“But the probe was met with internal opposition by those concerned it was part of political effort by the Trump administration to blame China for the virus.

And when Biden's team was briefed on the investigation's findings in February and March, they decided to shut it down amid concerns about the legitimacy of the evidence, sources say.

'The way they did their work was suspicious as hell,' said one former State Department official of the probe.”

Reactions: Wils97 and realbp

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX

“But the probe was met with internal opposition by those concerned it was part of political effort by the Trump administration to blame China for the virus.

And when Biden's team was briefed on the investigation's findings in February and March, they decided to shut it down amid concerns about the legitimacy of the evidence, sources say.

'The way they did their work was suspicious as hell,' said one former State Department official of the probe.”

Not nearly the sham investigation the libs are trying to pull off on the 6 January effort...

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Anything to hide all the left's lies and plots against America. They don't even pretend to hide their corruption and power grab. The 2022 elections are rapidly approaching and real Americans are tired of the left's antics...

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmoc

diehardhusker1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
A full and complete investigation by all officials present needs to take place so the same thing does not happen again. The WHO needs to get out of the way as they are in the bag for China. Fauci also needs to be set aside from this investigation and not involved at all. With the correct people looking at origins of the virus it can finally be determined if this was China or not but there will never be transparency and I worry this will happen again if we can not do our due diligence. This country or any country will not make it through another Covid experience.

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
A full and complete investigation by all officials present needs to take place so the same thing does not happen again. The WHO needs to get out of the way as they are in the bag for China. Fauci also needs to be set aside from this investigation and not involved at all. With the correct people looking at origins of the virus it can finally be determined if this was China or not but there will never be transparency and I worry this will happen again if we can not do our due diligence. This country or any country will not make it through another Covid experience.

fauci has so much egg on his face he could be a breakfast item at McDonald’s.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Of course it wasn't started in china, the CCP is obviously an above board business, run by people with the best interests of the world, and most of all, its citizens, in mind.

Most likely it was a white guy, pretending to be a chinese. Well not so fast, xi xi ping, we are on to you.

d3kejy3-ece54204-dedb-4514-81ef-171495374a67.gif

We need to really focus more resources on this theory that it was a white chinese, that started the new plague in china.

Sneaky fvcks.

sneaky-rubbing-hands.gif

...TrueColors...

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 22, 2009
It makes sense that we don’t want to find the origins of a terrible pandemic that crippled livelihoods, economies, and oh yeah… KILLED people.

The left wanted you to be a good little boy, girl, non-binary, gender non-conforming, etc and obey everything that they said and now when it comes to finding out who’s fault this was we shouldn’t do it.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
It makes sense that we don’t want to find the origins of a terrible pandemic that crippled livelihoods, economies, and oh yeah… KILLED people.

The left wanted you to be a good little boy, girl, non-binary, gender non-conforming, etc and obey everything that they said and now when it comes to finding out who’s fault this was we shouldn’t do it.
And since Trump brought it up it couldn’t be true. That’s how it became political. I was surprised Fauci actually said it might have came from a lab since he has a hard on for gain of function studies. Him saying that makes me think they have a pretty good idea it’s the lab. If the lab theory proves to be true which is a big if, those studies will be dead atleast in America.

Reactions: Bobfather

TrueRED777

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014

While also asking our intelligence agencies to intensify their investigation into Covid-19's origins.

Biden orders U.S. intelligence to intensify investigation into Covid-19 origins​

PUBLISHED WED, MAY 26 202112:50 PM EDT UPDATED 2 MIN AGO
CNBC

WASHINGTON - President Joe Biden on Wednesday announced that he has ordered a closer intelligence review of what he said were two equally plausible scenarios of the origins of the covid-19 pandemic.

“As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has “coalesced around two likely scenarios” but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question,” Biden said in a statement.

“Here is their current position: ‘while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.’”

...TrueColors...

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 22, 2009
And since Trump brought it up it couldn’t be true. That’s how it became political. I was surprised Fauci actually said it might have came from a lab since he has a hard on for gain of function studies. Him saying that makes me think they have a pretty good idea it’s the lab. If the lab theory proves to be true which is a big if, those studies will be dead atleast in America.

Fauci really enjoyed all of the fame that came with this and he had more positions than a Kama Sutra instruction manual.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009

It was shut down because Fauci funded the Wuhan lab to continue gain of function testing on the corona virus.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
We already know Fauci funded gain of function testing on coronaviruses in Wuhan that was then released to the public creating a pandemic.

Yeah, so that way people couldn't go vote for the libs. And Donald put his guy in charge of the post office to remove all those mailboxes but he couldn't get them all taken out in time. So the vote by mail got him.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yeah, so that way people couldn't go vote for the libs. And Donald put his guy in charge of the post office to remove all those mailboxes but he couldn't get them all taken out in time. So the vote by mail got him.
You are an idiot. Obama is the one who was getting rid of the mailboxes you propaganda regurgitating moron.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
You are an idiot. Obama is the one who was getting rid of the mailboxes you propaganda regurgitating moron.

Yeah he was the guy that put a pandemic response team in place too, I bet he knew it was coming the whole time.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yeah he was the guy that put a pandemic response team in place too, I bet he knew it was coming the whole time.
I like how you changed the subject real quick when you found out you were 100% wrong. Keep your mouth shut while the adults speak buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: realbp

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Clinton's probably told him.

Maybe that was the info that got her secretary of state.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The team of 2 people you mean? The team that was reduced from 2 to one people. If you know about the clown that was replaced (who has no medical background) it was addition by subtraction.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
The team of 2 people you mean? The team that was reduced from 2 to one people. If you know about the clown that was replaced (who has no medical background) it was addition by subtraction.

Even better. He had fauci fund the Wuhan place and put 2 fall guys in just in case the corona hit early. That's whats happening in the shadow government. I knew it this whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: EriktheRed

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Even better. He had fauci fund the Wuhan place and put 2 fall guys in just in case the corona hit early. That's whats happening in the shadow government. I knew it this whole time.
Good tale, but no.

daddy mack

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2002
Omaha, NE
Really you’re Giving CNN credit. Us Conspiracy guys and Many experts a Doctor From the WHO already spilled all the Evidence 8 months ago. Another conspiracy Prooven true. As for Joe not wanting to anyone to know. Can’t have Any Truth getting Out, It’s Bad for Fascism and Marxism.

dakotared

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2004
I wish Congress would come to an agreement. The Dems want a nonpartisan investigation into January 6th riots and the Rep wants the Virus origins investigated. I for one would like to see them agree to do both.

Latest posts