Biden proposes to pay you to get vaccinated

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Do you ever feel like this "debating" is formulaic? Same old tired arguments day after day with nobody convincing anyone else of anything. Then rinse and repeat the next day.

I appreciate your debate technique. We have these 2, 3 maybe 4 word posts back and forth. Very time efficient. It's like, let's get this shit over with.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Do you ever feel like this "debating" is formulaic? Same old tired arguments day after day with nobody convincing anyone else of anything. Then rinse and repeat the next day.

I appreciate your debate technique. We have these 2, 3 maybe 4 word posts back and forth. Very time efficient. It's like, let's get this shit over with.
Yes.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
unbelievable that Trump would develop and roll out a vaccine that doesn't work.
Unbelievable you think any of these politicians developed any vaccine for one. For two, the vaccine recommended to him by “experts, I can guarantee he wouldn’t be begging and paying people to take it.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
You are full of Shat. There is tons of evidence you just do not want to face that the Trump vaccine does work.
You idiots must be brainwashed by the same people. It’s not Trumps covid, it’s Chinas. It’s nit his vaccine, it is big pharmas and people are getting rich from a. Vaccine that doesn’t work.

you’re so blind by the hate for trump, it’s astounding.

Reactions: jbskers

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
I prefer Trump Virus and Biden Vaccine. Give credit to both of them as necessary.
You lefties are incredible. It’s the CCP/fauci virus yet you hate trump so bad you blame very thing the media tell you in him. Delusional.

we already know you are so that makes sense.
MAGA

Latest posts