Biden proposes to pay you to get vaccinated

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
I’m not necessarily opposed to this but why are we allowing unvaccinated illegal immigrants into this country to spread more infections?
Biden needs to get his stuff together.
Our dental hygienist is from the Ukraine. Her parents still lived there. They came down with Covid this spring and died. Her father did get into a hospital but her mother died at home as no medical attention was available. Only now do they have vaccine available for medical personnel. Do we recognize how fortunate we are in this country. And if Biden really wants to do something worth while supply vaccine to the rest of the world. If you really want to slow illegal immigration and or protect American citizens send the US Army with 100 million doses of vaccine to Central America with instructions to vaccinate every one in every village in the country. Buy good will in Ukraine or any place in easternEurope send the Army with vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSeventhBrat

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You do realize Trump did make America Great Again as president, He lost control of the house, the senate and the presidency taking the radical right out of control making America great again. You can thank him for that.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Hope people take the $100.00 and get vaccinated. You Trumpsters can get more Trump flags with that $100.00.
I don't own a single Trump flag or anything Trump for that matter. My wife does have a "you're not black" t-shirt. But she's vaccinated, so you don't have to hate her.

Reactions: Jaemekon

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You do realize Trump did make America Great Again as president, He lost control of the house, the senate and the presidency taking the radical right out of control making America great again. You can thank him for that.
I think you are confusing Obama with Trump.........
Trump won and so did many R's in swing states
the fraud is real and the crimes are real

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Imagine idiots that choose not to take a safe vaccination to save the country and its people.
why don't you just go hide under a rock until it's over, we will come and get you when it's safe

then again............

Maybe we won't

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I think you are confusing Obama with Trump.........
Trump won and so did many R's in swing states
the fraud is real and the crimes are real
Face reality Trump got his ass kick like no other. He lost everything, and got impeached twice, is being investigated for numerous illegal activities. The guy is no hero. He is a loser and a crook with mental issues.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
why don't you just go hide under a rock until it's over, we will come and get you when it's safe

then again............

Maybe we won't
Well you don't get vaccinated you risk being 6 feet under. Your choice just don't take people with you.

Reactions: ehenningsen

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Face reality Trump got his ass kick like no other. He lost everything, and got impeached twice, is being investigated for numerous illegal activities. The guy is no hero. He is a loser and a crook with mental issues.
you surely are going to need heavy medication as the real truths are brought to light

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Well just got an email from my aunt in Nevada that my cousin is in the hospital with Covid and having oxygen issues and her husband also has it but is doing better than she is. They were sending out prayers. This has hit my family very hard. My family is spread out all over the country. So they are not all in one location. They are all Republicans and did not get vaccinated.

• Sad

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Imagine idiots that choose not to take a safe vaccination to save the country and its people.
You’re just amazing. There is no data to show the covid vaccine actually works but you’re a sheep and pushing for this.

Biden do you want paid more? Is that you?

• Love
Reactions: jw.3

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Well just got an email from my aunt in Nevada that my cousin is in the hospital with Covid and having oxygen issues and her husband also has it but is doing better than she is. They were sending out prayers. This has hit my family very hard. My family is spread out all over the country. So they are not all in one location. They are all Republicans and did not get vaccinated.
No tell about all the story about all the people vaccinated but the same boat. ...

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
You’re just amazing. There is no data to show the covid vaccine actually works but you’re a sheep and pushing for this.

Actually there’s millions of data points showing it works, if only you weren’t a Trumpist smooth brain to understand it.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Actually there’s millions of data points showing it works, if only you weren’t a Trumpist smooth brain to understand it.
just like that data about masks you keep talking about? ROFLMAO
what a bunch of dopes

Reactions: Bobfather

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Is being "impeached" (but still keeping your job) like being accused of murder, or convicted of murder?

I only remembered bill getting impeached back in the day, but he lost his job. How many impeaches does it take to lose your job? Also, if you don't lose your job were you still impeached, or just accused of something, like murder?

If I'm accused of murder, but not guilty, does that still make me a murderer?

Reactions: Bobfather

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Here you go sonny, have a quarter for being a good boy.

- joseph biden

tenor.gif

$100 ain't shit.

• Haha

jw.3

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013

unbelievable that Trump would develop and roll out a vaccine that doesn't work.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Folks we know the Trump Vaccine does work and is effective at limiting serious illness and death for those vaccinated.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
unbelievable that Trump would develop and roll out a vaccine that doesn't work.
how did Trump roll it out? He put it in place for them to roll it out
The Drug manufacturers released it. Not the govt

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

You are full of Shat. There is tons of evidence you just do not want to face that the Trump vaccine does work.

Reactions: philosophusker

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
how did Trump roll it out? He put it in place for them to roll it out
The Drug manufacturers released it. Not the govt
I give Trump credit for the vaccine, infact I will call it the Trump vaccine but to be fair the Biden administration has done a good job of building up the supply and getting it out across the country.

Latest posts