Biden Admin Acting Like No Balls Biden

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
This is actually an interesting article as the main point of this writer is verbatim what I mentioned to Scope last week. Have all the human rights violator nations lecture us on human rights. AKA it gives them a pass on their violations, which are not even close to comparison.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...lecture-us-on-racism/ar-AAMnGpy?ocid=msedgntp
So having some of our peers, not all the countries of the UN are as you describe, look are racism is a problem?

Sometimes people are too close to a situation and they can't see the truth, in that case outside help is needed.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Have all the human rights violator nations lecture us on human rights. AKA it gives them a pass on their violations, which are not even close to comparison.
Bolded is false and just fvcking dumb

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Bolded is false and just fvcking dumb
Ok if you haven't noticed genius those countries ALREADY use that as an excuse. It doesn't give them an actual pass, but our amazing Marxists give them the talking points they are looking for. You are great for that Comrade. I bet they love you.

Reactions: HuskerCK

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
This is actually an interesting article as the main point of this writer is verbatim what I mentioned to Scope last week. Have all the human rights violator nations lecture us on human rights. AKA it gives them a pass on their violations, which are not even close to comparison.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...lecture-us-on-racism/ar-AAMnGpy?ocid=msedgntp
Personally, I think it's a good thing for a the US to open itself up to the same Human Rights Council that we would hope to subject other nations to.

You know, the Soviet Union killed tens of millions of people, but muddied the waters on moral authority on the basis of our racism. We still gained moral authority over them (and partly influenced by their attacks) through the mid-20th century civil rights advancements.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Ok if you haven't noticed genius those countries ALREADY use that as an excuse. It doesn't give them an actual pass, but our amazing Marxists give them the talking points they are looking for. You are great for that Comrade. I bet they love you.
So because they deflect and use whataboutisms like the 2020 trumpers, that is somehow Joe's fault?

Again what is wrong with having our peer countries review our racism?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
So because they deflect and use whataboutisms like the 2020 trumpers, that is somehow Joe's fault?

Again what is wrong with having our peer countries review our racism?
This is Joe's fault as a question? Uhhh hello buddy his Secreclown of State is inviting them to investigate us. Supposedly behind the scenes some extreme leftists have been asking for this to have some sort of justification for reparations.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Who are our peer countries?
Here is the current list from the organization:

23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Côte d'Ivoire
20px-Flag_of_Gabon.svg.png
Gabon
23px-Flag_of_Malawi.svg.png
Malawi
23px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
Senegal
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
16px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
23px-Flag_of_Uzbekistan.svg.png
Uzbekistan
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russian Federation
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukraine
22px-Flag_of_Bolivia.svg.png
Bolivia
23px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png
Cuba
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom

I see no one that should be throwing stones on this list. Hell, you have France that has some no go zones for their OWN citizens and the U.K. that doesn't even have freedom of speech.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
This is Joe's fault as a question? Uhhh hello buddy his Secreclown of State is inviting them to investigate us. Supposedly behind the scenes some extreme leftists have been asking for this to have some sort of justification for reparations.
So asking an outside source to investigate an issue is somehow wrong now because you heard some rumors 🤔

I think I got it now 🤣

Bscrawf1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
So having some of our peers, not all the countries of the UN are as you describe, look are racism is a problem?

Sometimes people are too close to a situation and they can't see the truth, in that case outside help is needed.
I will offer you this!

You have an agenda and if it does not fit in this liberal agenda you have, you do not understand?

Than please pontificate....

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
So asking an outside source to investigate an issue is somehow wrong now because you heard some rumors 🤔

I think I got it now 🤣
I heard rumors? How dense are you buddy? If you think this is good for the USA you are dumber than a box of rocks and maybe worse. Wake up. Cuba/China investigating us lol. You are hilarious.

Reactions: Bobfather

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I heard rumors? How dense are you buddy? If you think this is good for the USA you are dumber than a box of rocks and maybe worse. Wake up. Cuba/China investigating us lol. You are hilarious.
Man after scope embarrassing you on here daily you'd think you would think before posting 🤣

Supposedly behind the scenes some extreme leftists have been asking for this to have some sort of justification for reparations
Bolded means you are running on rumor does it not?

DeRP

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
America has no peers. Her liberties are lusted by all the worlds people except for Americas Democrat party. Liberties of citizens has no meaning to them. Communism one belief, is the only thing they understand and are fighting against Americans for.
I know.