Biden’s coming for you MAGA(t)s

LegendaryFrechFry

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 1, 2022
I'd love for the man(and I use that term loosely) to come for me. There's nothing I'd like more than to knock his old pedo ass out. I've watched him in public places call people names to their faces and get mad to the point of physically threatening them by his posturing. Without his security, he would have had his teeth kicked down his throat long ago. Nobody is scared of the decrepit old demon. His time is coming.

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
giphy.gif

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Go live on your own damn ****ing tyrannical world we don’t want yours get the **** out you ****ing liar you propaganda it’s just like Russia and China you piece of shit I didn’t come in after anybody’s gonna get a lawsuit up his ass once

for the last time you make no sense you have no good points you’re a political hack you’re a communist leftist you’re not for the common good of America here for the collective destruction **** you get the hell off the board you’re not a Democrat Republican you’re a ****ing communist sympathizer do you believe the media on the last two is just like Russia and China media you’re never right and yet you keep attacking the other side why because our truth destroys your point exactly

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: dee_s3

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Check out the OP. Idolizing a man who raped his 13 year old daughter in the shower. Pretty much sums up today’s democrat
couldn't have summed it up any better.......

Reactions: Dylman

Latest posts