ADVERTISEMENT

Better coach: Ryan Day or Urban Meyer?

Agree with others that it's way too soon to be compared toa future HOF coach. Day sure has been impressive so far though, especially in recruiting.

Reactions: TheBeav815
While I agree that Urban is a better coach, some would say its a different kind of hard to maintain than to build.

Urban, though I do think Day is a very good coach as well. We'll see how long he's able to sustain Ohio State's success.

Urban is the better coach as of now, Urbans problem, if u call it that is he can’t sustain. He creates the monster then is consumed by it. Day might be the better coach for the long haul but it’s easier to maintain and replace the tracks than it was to lay the first ones.

Reactions: otismotis08
Urb without question. I like Day but he took over the keys to a Bugatti. Frost unfortunately got the keys to a beat up GEO Metro.

Give it time. Larry Coker had one loss, one national championship, and a bad call from a second national championship at the same point Day is at.

That’s like saying “Who is better Tiger Woods or John Daly” absolutely not even in the same universe!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT