Beto For Texas

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Damn straight Beto knows he is a man! And a great man at that, I am sure you agree. Good job trying to speak English too libbity bibbity!
Robert Francis O’rourke is a pussy who will lose for a 3rd time in November and will go down in history the same way Stalin, Mao, Castro and Lenin did just another dead communist thug.

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
interesting how the people that complained in this thread complained about Beto or guns being taken away but NOT ONE PERSON pointed out the shooter who killed 19 students and 2 teachers. He killed those people with his GUN!! Not Beto. But lets just keep doing nothing about it....its the Abbott way!!
I DISAGREE COMPLETELY.

nordakotahusker

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
interesting how the people that complained in this thread complained about Beto or guns being taken away but NOT ONE PERSON pointed out the shooter who killed 19 students and 2 teachers. He killed those people with his GUN!! Not Beto. But lets just keep doing nothing about it....its the Abbott way!!

Hmmmmm, maybe because the OP was about Beto and not the shooter? Pull your head out bud.

Jim14510

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I'm not a Beto fanboy by any stretch but that was pretty funny.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
(Teed this one up for me)........

I've heard that a woman can't be defined.
That is what Democrats say. The rest of us know when we see the one, talk to the one, date the one, marry the one and raise children. love them and the one along with extended family. That is man and woman created in the Garden of Eden.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
All the strict gun laws in places like Chicago and Los Angeles work good.
I have heard the Chicago Mayor Lightfoot talk about this. Murders? Not in Chicago she says. Gavin "Love Boat" Newsome also. Problems? Not in California he says. Florida, Texas, Nebraska, Montana, Oklahoma, Kansas, Georgia, Virginia, South Dakota, Wyoming, North Dakota, North, South Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Virgina, West Virgina are where murders happen. Not in California. Gavin will not tolerate it.