ADVERTISEMENT

Best 'Hitters' in Husker History?

Good list. More recently Eric Martin.

I met a guy out here in SoCal a few years back that went on Eric Martin's recruiting trip with him. Apparently they had so many dudes at that high school that they were doing no hitting in practice. I believe Quincy Enunwa and the #1 DE and overall prospect (went to Florida) in the country were at that school at the same time. Can you imagine Eric Martin unloading on a 120 pound freshman?

Jordan Larson, Mikaela Foecke, Sarah Pavan, Allison Weston.

59cd74a55b6a3.image.jpg

image.php

5b94686889e20.image.jpg

Allison-Weston.jpg

Any list that doesn't have Bret Clark listed on it is incomplete. There is a reason his teammates called him captain crunch.
Kaz, where the heck were you on "Best #10" day? I had to represent the geezers!

Oh I said bullet but I think they call them wedge busters for Kickoffs. I also think wedge blocking is illegal anymore?

Reactions: Wyldcard
Oh I said bullet but I think they call them wedge busters for Kickoffs. I also think wedge blocking is illegal anymore?
I believe you can't have more than two blockers within a yard or two of each other when setting up initial blocks.

If we’re talking wedge busters, I’m not sure anyone did it better than Lance Gray.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT