ADVERTISEMENT

Best coaches on this staff

HuskerAlum92

First Team All-Big Ten
Jan 8, 2007
Who are your top 3 coaches on this staff? Or to put it another way, which 3 coaches are you good with a new head coach retaining?

For me, it’s Fisher, Chinander and Tuioti.

Beckton has helped mine some talent, esp. Georgia. Not sure how much else he’s contributing.
Jury is still out on Ruud for me, especially recruiting.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Have to include Dawson. Outside linebackers are playing much better since he took over.
I don't agree. First off, he left us high and dry leaving after one year. I don't see much improvement from our OLB's at all besides Tannor not being total ass this year, but he's still below average. Our ST is still a disaster that he has the most responsibility over. Dawson is definitely one guy I wouldn't mind getting the hell out.

With all the pressure ramping up in Lincoln in season 4…I am hoping the best coaches on staff do not start to look elsewhere.

Reactions: Baxter48
I kinda think the only change will be Austin

unless AM tanks, I think Mario survives

I think we need a ST coach (I vote for Bill Busch) and I don’t see how we make that happen unless Frost gets rid of Mario and coaches QB’s or we get rid of a LB coach and either have one or have Chinander do it.

I don't agree. First off, he left us high and dry leaving after one year. I don't see much improvement from our OLB's at all besides Tannor not being total ass this year, but he's still below average. Our ST is still a disaster that he has the most responsibility over. Dawson is definitely one guy I wouldn't mind getting the hell out.
Have you ever left for a better job? That’s what he did

I think Barrett is doing a good job at linebackers so that’s 4 the offensive side Austin and held and Mario need to go if frost survives
I think Held is okay but they need to examine closely how we're coaching QBs and the O line situation. I'm all about getting rid of Harry Potter's grandpa to hire a full time special team/kicking coach. Our QB coach should be able to pull in top QB recruits. That hasn't been happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT