ADVERTISEMENT

Best #11 in Husker history

Any Question? The Turmanator...
BrbKUlVIEAIT1BQ.jpg

As a freshman in 1993, Turman has one pass attempt and one rushing attempt... each for a TD.

Imagine had his jersey number actually been #8: Turman8

And, as mentioned in #14 for Lance Brown, a TD pass in the waning moments of the 1995 Arizona State game to extend the lead to 77-28.

But really, Pre-injury TE Matt Herian is my pick.

Honorable Mention...
- QB Jeff Quinn
- CB Neil Harris

Moment...
- TE Cethan Carter wide open in the flat on 4th and 2 (?) against Iowa in 2015... and Tommy Armstrong throwing a YOLO ball for Brandon Reilly instead.

Herian is most creditable, after that number of players fall in line.

Neil Harris game saving tip pass against Oklahoma in 83 was huge and remembered..

Quinn most remembered by his fumble at the 3 yard line against Florida St which costed the Huskers the game.

Terry Luck replaces Humm in the 74 Sugar Bowl is what I remember about him.

Matt Turman started the Kansas St game before Berringer took over in the second half and seen game action the week before against Okie St..

Any Question? The Turmanator...
BrbKUlVIEAIT1BQ.jpg

As a freshman in 1993, Turman has one pass attempt and one rushing attempt... each for a TD.

Imagine had his jersey number actually been #8: Turman8

And, as mentioned in #14 for Lance Brown, a TD pass in the waning moments of the 1995 Arizona State game to extend the lead to 77-28.

But really, Pre-injury TE Matt Herian is my pick.

Honorable Mention...
- QB Jeff Quinn
- CB Neil Harris

Moment...
- TE Cethan Carter wide open in the flat on 4th and 2 (?) against Iowa in 2015... and Tommy Armstrong throwing a YOLO ball for Brandon Reilly instead.

Turman is a heck of a coach at Omaha Skutt! At least one state championship (Class B) but at least two or three. ??

Reactions: rrthusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT