ADVERTISEMENT

Benning N!!

He was being seriously recruited (with committable offers) by Wisconsin, Iowa and Kansas State.

This was not a slam dunk until Rhule arrived in Lincoln.

All true but none of those are an upgrade from NU. Legacy at NU > all those other offers. Unless you’re gonna do the academics thing and consider like a Vandy or Duke type offer. Perhaps my standards are too high, though.

I heard it’s the Junior LB on the Westside team is the best player in the state..
He is for 2025.
A Nebraska target for the class of 2025 has already received an invite to the All-American Bowl. Christian Jones is a 4-star linebacker from Omaha, Nebraska.

Jones is currently ranked as the No. 1 recruit in the state of Nebraska for 2025. Last season, he had 41 tackles, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, three sacks, and one interception for Omaha Westside.

Reactions: kakdawg
He is for 2025.
A Nebraska target for the class of 2025 has already received an invite to the All-American Bowl. Christian Jones is a 4-star linebacker from Omaha, Nebraska.

Jones is currently ranked as the No. 1 recruit in the state of Nebraska for 2025. Last season, he had 41 tackles, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, three sacks, and one interception for Omaha Westside.
Thanks for correction but I heard the Jones kid is the best prospect in the state..

Reactions: HBK4life
LOVE that they're locking down the state in a year with this many D1 prospects. Great news. I'm also totally good with getting legacy recruits from those 90s teams.
Will be interesting to see what Maverick Noonan can do in this D for years to come once he's healthy. This 3-3-5 is a fun Defense to watch. I haven't seen a Nebraska team tackle in space this well since the 2008-2009 Suh and Bo Blackshirts.

Thanks for correction but I heard the Jones kid is the best prospect in the state..
He's a stud. Hope he pulls the trigger and comes on board with fellow 25 stud Tyson Terry. This D is going to be scary good once these young guys get a year or two of playing together. Tons of young talent. Give Tony White a raise ASAFP!!

I heard it’s the Junior LB on the Westside team is the best player in the state..

I heard he was really good also. But not best player in the state good. Also notice I said "player" not "prospect". That guy you are talking about is probably the better "prospect". But as a "player" right now I trust the guys who told me it was Caleb.

Holla

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT