ADVERTISEMENT

Benning and Severe

I have felt this about jlb for a long time... the issue is he has jumped the shark. At one point, he used to post on both sides, both pro Nebraska and also challenging posts to those who are eternal optimists (like myself).

Now, the only time he EVER posts is to troll guys like me. You can say he is just posing challenging thoughts, which he does, but that is all he does. And he does it solely for the purpose of stirring the pot. Just tired of the act.

Lost my respect for him a long time ago.
I missed ANY post he has ever made "pro Nebraska". I've been on here a bunch for a long time, and I have NEVER seen anything pro Nebraska from him. I might have missed a couple of his first posts where he might have posted something insincerely to establish board cred but it has been nothing but pointing out the negative from him for over a year. It has gotten very old. At least West Coast Husker is either better at posting some things that make him look like an honest fan OR he's actually is a Husker fan.

Reactions: scarletred
I missed ANY post he has ever made "pro Nebraska". I've been on here a bunch for a long time, and I have NEVER seen anything pro Nebraska from him. I might have missed a couple of his first posts where he might have posted something insincerely to establish board cred but it has been nothing but pointing out the negative from him for over a year. It has gotten very old. At least West Coast Husker is either better at posting some things that make him look like an honest fan OR he's actually is a Husker fan.

His always been a Riley apostleist since the time SF was going to become our head football coach..

He has stuck up for the Herky’s that fly in on this board some I presume he is either a ioweigian fan that admires the Gophers..

I’m talking pre-Scott Frost. For some reason he has been against Frost from the start.

At any rate, enough people on this board are fed up with those who take on JLB, so as a mea culpa, I’m just going to ignore him moving forward.

I have, and he never responds to anything where I would challenge him on his posts. If he responds, he always deflects. I’m good without ever seeing his posts again.

And gets getting old with him running away with his tail between his legs... better off he is on ignore him and his negativity..

Reactions: timnsun
468af3312c1291df247d9b079a2d150f.gif

Reactions: CT-NUred
I cannot imagine being of such weak constitution that an ignore button is required. One must be completely bereft of the any degree of emotional self-control if simply reading a contrary opinion, on a football message board no less, places one in the throes of extreme disquietude. I do, however, recognize that some suffer from such oppressive mental fragility that an emotional support button is a necessity. I am thankful such support exists for those who do not cope well with the slightest perturbation of the echo chamber they have spent so much time cultivating.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I cannot imagine being of such weak constitution that an ignore button is required. One must be completely bereft of the any degree of emotional self-control if simply reading a contrary opinion, on a football message board no less, places one in the throes of extreme disquietude. I do, however, recognize that some suffer from such oppressive mental fragility that an emotional support button is a necessity. I am thankful such support exists for those who do not cope well with the slightest perturbation of the echo chamber they have spent so much time cultivating.

tenor.gif
Is there anything positive you can say about Nebraska Football? We know you can point out any and all negatives, I've pointed out a lot myself.

tenor.gif
I use the ignore button.

tenor.gif
I guess you bought a Thesaurus

Reactions: headcard
I've never really cared one way or another about anything JLB posts. What is annoying as all f**k is the 6 guys who have to go, "OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDDDDDD SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUPP YOU'RE LIKE NOT EVEN A FAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!" like middle school girls every time he says anything at all.

A lot of people come here to discuss football, the dbags who have to take it upon themselves to curate who is or isn't a "real Husker fan" make it difficult to get any football discussed.

That troll is not here to discuss football.

Wow this thread is wild. We actually have fans debating the merits of the biggest troll this board has ever seen? The guy that hijacks any and every thread, no matter the topic? Sad times just keep getting sadder.

Back to Smothers. He is a sub par passer and a twig who will be broken in two if he ever sees the light of day.

On top of that, he has the weirdo QB coach giving him 1000 question test. Frost has more issues than he can count...needing to land a serviceable QB this summer is one of them.

Back to Smothers. He is a sub par passer and a twig who will be broken in two if he ever sees the light of day.

On top of that, he has the weirdo QB coach giving him 1000 question test. Frost has more issues than he can count...needing to land a serviceable QB this summer is one of them.
Sam had a pretty interesting take on 590 today about recruiting a QB this summer and what it would mean. His take is that nobody we would get is going to supplant Martinez and IF we did land somebody it might mean somebody else left. He questioned if signing a juco or transfer would really help us. I would like to see somebody with college experience signed but in reality it might be important that we land a top QB in this next recruiting class. Martinez being on the roster with potentially 2 more years to play is a toe stubber to trying to get a quality transfer.

Sam had a pretty interesting take on 590 today about recruiting a QB this summer and what it would mean. His take is that nobody we would get is going to supplant Martinez and IF we did land somebody it might mean somebody else left. He questioned if signing a juco or transfer would really help us. I would like to see somebody with college experience signed but in reality it might be important that we land a top QB in this next recruiting class. Martinez being on the roster with potentially 2 more years to play is a toe stubber to trying to get a quality transfer.
It's pretty clear that Frost's fate is tied to Martinez. If Martinez doesn't improve or if he has a serious injury, Frost's fate will be sealed.

tenor.gif
Michael Eric Dyson, is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT