ADVERTISEMENT

Benhart N!!!!!

tenor.gif

I think I saw somewhere that Wandale will be an official visitor for the Buckeyes when they play Nebraska.

That could be interesting if Nebraska is really in his final list.

Reactions: bigboxes
I mean, if he develops, and if he's given time to develop, this kid is as big as Jonathan Ogden. GBR

Rivals dropping the ball again. Look at his offer list. An ESPN top 300 recruit. 65th player ranked on 247 and Rivals has a 3 star. Another Henrich reevaluate guys. C'mon. Legit 4 star. Wake up

If he doesn't play on the east or west coast... Rivals hasn't evaluated him.

Reactions: HBK4life
This is great news!! Any chance he can sign his papers now and start in Columbus on Saturday. I might be able to change my prediction. Winking

Reactions: bigboxes
Rivals dropping the ball again. Look at his offer list. An ESPN top 300 recruit. 65th best overall player ranked on 247 and 10th best OT in the nation and Rivals has a 3 star. Another Henrich reevaluate guys. C'mon. Legit 4 star. Wake up

I understand this is a Rivals site but they are getting left in the dust by 247 and everything they offer.

SweetCORN season, it's on now, keep em comin!!! And to think a win vs BC bringing the magic.....Nebraska, honestly - two or 3 more soon I hope!

What are the predictions for Javin Wright this week? 247 has him favored to the Huskers, but I’ve read that some might be thinking he’s UCLA bound...

Chase, Benhart, Wright, and Robinson would be one hell of a week!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT