ADVERTISEMENT

Bengals-Chiefs

any more coaches sent you on a detailed investigation of their divorces?

talk about obsessed. pretty gross, man.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, I know the guy means a lot to you. I'm glad you are able to overlook those minor details like fraud and assault and can keep worshiping your hero. Maybe someday he will hear how you championed for him on the Nebraska message board so hard and he will sign one of your jerseys or play catch with you.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, I know the guy means a lot to you. I'm glad you are able to overlook those minor details like fraud and assault and can keep worshiping your hero. Maybe someday he will hear how you championed for him on the Nebraska message board so hard and he will sign one of your jerseys or play catch with you.
keep slinging allegations. makes you seem really smart & handsome.

hey have those bruises in the back of your throat from frost's hog healed up yet?

keep slinging allegations. makes you seem really smart & handsome.

hey have those bruises in the back of your throat from frost's hog healed up yet?

Allegations? You may want to look up the definition of that one. Fraud and assault are what we call facts.

And Frost? Wow you are an idiot. But keep grasping at those straws and fighting the good fight for your boy Prime, he must be proud.

Allegations? You may want to look up the definition of that one. Fraud and assault are what we call facts.

And Frost? Wow you are an idiot. But keep grasping at those straws and fighting the good fight for your boy Prime, he must be proud.
your allegations of my obsession, genius

a quick search shows you with 4(!) pages of "Prime" posts

the guy's been the coach for 2 months!

Even this guy knew you don't touch the QB like that, hahaha.
Oassi who made the bonehead penalty is a rookie from Texas and had 17 combined tackles at DE in 16 games. Pratt is in his 3rd year from NC ST and is the second leading tackler on the team. Yes it was a stupid rookie mistake. And yes, emotions were high at that point. But every football game has a number of pivotal mistakes, Oassi's just happened to be the last one. But in that last couple minutes there was a Bengals defensive hold, two linemen getting beat resulting in the ill advised grounding, a poor punt, and the punt defense getting sucked inside. So IMHO Pratt needs to chill and be a teammate.

Oassi who made the bonehead penalty is a rookie from Texas and had 17 combined tackles at DE in 16 games. Pratt is in his 3rd year from NC ST and is the second leading tackler on the team. Yes it was a stupid rookie mistake. And yes, emotions were high at that point. But every football game has a number of pivotal mistakes, Oassi's just happened to be the last one. But in that last couple minutes there was a Bengals defensive hold, two linemen getting beat resulting in the ill advised grounding, a poor punt, and the punt defense getting sucked inside. So IMHO Pratt needs to chill and be a teammate.

Agreed. 1000%

The '5th down' was thoroughly explained during the broadcast last night; and has been thoroughly explained by numerous sources today. The officials on the field were 100% correct in the way they managed that situation. Romo and Nantz were confused, which undoubtedly confused many viewers. I did not hear the referee's explanation on the field during the broadcast, so I am not sure if that was confusing.

In any case, the former official that joins Romo and Nantz on the broadcast explained what happened. It was clear that the play was blown dead prior to the snap so they could correct the clock.
It's easier for the non athletic guys who have never put it on the line on any field to go with crazy theories.

And what about the hold on 57 on that same olay on the left side of the screen? I supposed you cant be called for a choke hold either.

There are bigger holds than that on almost every play. The Bengals were holding all game, were you equally outraged by those not being called? What about when KC had two TD’s and an INT taken away?

And how would you react if Cinnci was called for this?

There are bigger holds than that on almost every play. The Bengals were holding all game, were you equally outraged by those not being called? What about when KC had two TD’s and an INT taken away?

Andy Reid thought it was a legit penalty ..

Yeah what I'm seeing, hearing, and reading today is wild....everyone is blind to all the calls that helped the Bengals, or no calls that helped the Bengals.....like I said earlier, if your team loses, or a team you had money on loses, it's a giant subversion of justice....it can't possibly be legit, has to be somebody to blame.

Andy Reid thought it was a legit penalty ..

Which one? The taunting? He wanted his players to be smarter, no reason to put yourself in that position. Even if he didn’t like it, he isn’t going to piss and moan and make excuses. Control what you can.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
your allegations of my obsession, genius

a quick search shows you with 4(!) pages of "Prime" posts

the guy's been the coach for 2 months!

With almost all of them in response to you and two other super fans jacking him off every day.

Coming to the Nebraska message board daily to express how cool the CU coach is how destined for greatness he is, is weird. Attacking anyone who doesn’t join the “Coach Prime” cult is weird. My observations of his lack of experience and track record, should be common sense and wouldn’t get a sane person all worked up, but here we are.

Last edited:
With almost all of them in response to you and two other super fans jacking him off every day.

Coming to the Nebraska message board daily to express how cool the CU coach is how destined for greatness he is, is weird. Attacking anyone who doesn’t join the “Coach Prime” cult is weird. My observations of his lack of experience and track record, should be common sense and wouldn’t get a sane person all worked up, but here we are.
you'd think if I'd been posting about prime every day, as you say, I would have many more pages of posts/interactions

that, of course, is not the case

who's saying prime's experience & track record are any great shakes? all I noted was how bizarre the reactions are from people who get emotionally unstable when he does anything, such as sign more 5* high schoolers than we have in 17 years (and counting)

talk about weird

you'd think if I'd been posting about prime every day, as you say, I would have many more pages of posts/interactions

that, of course, is not the case

who's saying prime's experience & track record are any great shakes? all I noted was how bizarre the reactions are from people who get emotionally unstable when he does anything, such as sign more 5* high schoolers than we have in 17 years (and counting)

talk about weird

Great shakes?

You are the only one bringing up this 5 star. I see you are very emotionally invested in this coach and ringing this bell, but it is just odd. It is weird to obsess over the guy and over one coach landing one 5-star. Then somehow making that about Nebraska and inventing a bizzare stat like that (which could apply to anyone landing a single 5-star) and hoping Nebraska fans care. That is bizarre.

Great shakes?

You are the only one bringing up this 5 star. Weird to obsess over one coach landing one 5-star and somehow making that about Nebraska and hoping Nebraska fans care. That is bizarre.
4 pages' worth of posts about CU's coach

I know at least one Nebraska fan cares ;)

4 pages' worth of posts about CU's coach

I know at least one Nebraska fan cares ;)

I don’t get the cult following with “Coach Prime”, but that’s fine you do you. If you assume he’s the next Nick Saban, that’s your choice. That belief is clearly not solely based on his coaching background, but whatever, some people also chose to believe the Earth is flat.

If you want to lead the “Coach Prime” fan club that’s your prerogative. But when you decide to give other posters shit, you probably shouldn’t get so worked up when you get some crap back for your fascination with the CU coach.

I don’t get the cult following with “Coach Prime”, but that’s fine you do you. If you assume he’s the next Nick Saban, that’s your choice. That belief is clearly not solely based on his coaching background, but whatever, some people also chose to believe the Earth is flat.

If you want to lead the “Coach Prime” fan club that’s your prerogative. But when you decide to give other posters shit, you probably shouldn’t get so worked up when you get some crap back for your fascination with the CU coach.
dude what the hell are you talking about? next saban? would love to see a post from me claiming that. would love to see a post from me claiming 5* players will flock to him.

you won't find it because they only exist in your diseased mind

absolute loony tunes coming from a guy who has 4 pages worth of posts about Deion

good lord man get ahold of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Yeah what I'm seeing, hearing, and reading today is wild....everyone is blind to all the calls that helped the Bengals, or no calls that helped the Bengals.....like I said earlier, if your team loses, or a team you had money on loses, it's a giant subversion of justice....it can't possibly be legit, has to be somebody to blame.

Yep. Actually the sequence of events is fairly similar to our loss to Texas in the Big 12 title game. Take the lead, kick off out of bounds, stupid horse collar tackle puts UT in range for a long field goal. Yet everyone focuses on the one second and fails to realize that mistakes were what lead to the one second.

Last night Burrow takes a sack, instead of angling the kick the punter kicks it right at the return man setting up a solid return, then The late his on Mahomes out of bounds set up a long field goal. Cincy had every opportunity to send that game to OT and their mistakes in the last 30 seconds cost them.

I wonder, if that third down had gone differently. Had KC picked up the first down and they replayed it after a 3rd down conversion would we be having this same conversation? No doubt the officiating last night was horrid. But there were a lot of bad calls/no calls both ways. It’s human nature to cast blame and look for a scape goat when things don’t go our way. And in football typically that ire is directed at officials.

dude what the hell are you talking about? next saban? would love to see a post from me claiming that. would love to see a post from me claiming 5* players will flock to him.

you won't find it because they only exist in your diseased mind

absolute loony tunes coming from a guy who has 4 pages worth of posts about Deion

good lord man get ahold of yourself

You have a shit-ton posts jacking off “Coach Prime”. Everything from being unhinged by a random writer saying Rhule was a better hire, to having your boy’s back when someone said he was struggling on signing day. But hey, if you aren’t a big fan anymore, that’s cool too.

I’m just saying Colorado better beat Nebraska this year, since they have more 5 stars on their roster than we’ve had in 17 years and they have the 3rd highest rated recruit in program history. Not to mention they are coached by Coach Prime and “Everything he’s touched has turned to gold” and “he’s never failed at anything in his life”.

You have a shit-ton posts jacking off “Coach Prime”. Everything from being unhinged by a random writer saying Rhule was a better hire, to having your boy’s back when someone said he was struggling on signing day. But hey, if you aren’t a big fan anymore, that’s cool too.

I’m just saying Colorado better beat Nebraska this year, since they have more 5 stars on their roster than we’ve had in 17 years and they have the 3rd highest rated recruit in program history. Not to mention they are coached by Coach Prime and “Everything he’s touched has turned to gold” and “he’s never failed at anything in his life”.
unhinged?

4+ pages, my guy. 4+ pages.

seems like a problem

unhinged?

4+ pages, my guy. 4+ pages.

seems like a problem

Yes unhinged. How many posts do you have sucking off a random coach you supposedly aren’t a fan of? 5 pages? 6 pages? It’s a lot. Pretty freaking weird, but keep fighting that good fight.

Your guy better not lose though, not with all this talent and such an amazing history of turning everything he touches to gold. But don’t worry, Im sure it will be a huge success like everything he’s ever done.

Yes unhinged. How many posts do you have sucking off a random coach you supposedly aren’t a fan of? 5 pages? 6 pages? It’s a lot. Pretty freaking weird, but keep fighting that good fight.

Your guy better not lose though, not with all this talent and such an amazing history of turning everything he touches to gold. But don’t worry, Im sure it will be a huge success like everything he’s ever done.
Only 3.

Much less than you, a supposed non-sucker

Your obsession & insistence on repeating literally the same talking points over and over are extremely unsettling.

Get help. Today. Don’t wait. We are worried about you.

Only 3.

Much less than you, a supposed non-sucker

Your obsession & insistence on repeating literally the same talking points over and over are extremely unsettling.

Get help. Today. Don’t wait. We are worried about you.

Talk about ironic. 3 pages (by your count) sucking off a coach of another team, who was a HS Assistant 3 years ago, without any actual taking points, because of a man crush. That is pathetic. And throwing a bitch fit because you are given some crap about it is beyond weak.

Talk about ironic. 3 pages sucking off a coach of another team, who was a HS Assistant 3 years ago, without any actual taking points, because of a man crush. ****ing pathetic. And throwing a bitch fit because you are given some crap about it is beyond weak.
Did you even wish Matt Rhule a happy birthday yet? Or has Deion taken up 100% of your brain space?

Really sad stuff. I expected better from you.

Reactions: WHCSC
Did you even wish Matt Rhule a happy birthday yet? Or has Deion taken up 100% of your brain space?

Really sad stuff. I expected better from you.

I don’t have Coach’s cell and I probably won’t run into him today, but I do hope he has a great B-Day.

Replying to your bitching and crying has certainly taken up too much of time. But it is nice that you could hop off another teams bandwagon, and another coach’s jock, long enough to share a Nebraska related tweet.

Adding to that I'd feel for them if I wasn't a Steelers fan. Maybe I do a bit anyways. What the hell did Cincy ever do to piss off the football gods?
As a Ravens fan, the bungles deserve this. The steelers are the the one team I respectfully hate from the afc north... the rest I just hate

Reactions: BigRedTed
I don’t have Coach’s cell and I probably won’t run into him today, but I do hope he has a great B-Day.

Replying to your bitching and crying has certainly taken up too much of time. But it is nice that you could hop off another teams bandwagon, and another coach’s jock, long enough to share a Nebraska related tweet.
looks like I'm not getting any more "likes" from you. (I'm the one "bitching & crying"? LOL)

and here I thought we were friends?

do you need an apology from me now?

consider this an olive branch (I don't even know what we're arguing about)

Reactions: headcard
As a Ravens fan, the bungles deserve this. The steelers are the the one team I respectfully hate from the afc north... the rest I just hate
Ha I understand that. Respectful hate for the Ravens in return. I miss 10-15 years ago or so when both teams were around the top of the league. Had some great football games together

Reactions: Swiv3D
ADVERTISEMENT