Beijing Biden Bend the knee

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Here's the concession tour starting up. He'll be bowing to foreign leaders like his mentor Obama. China threatens Biden with nuclear war, Beijing Biden immediately reverses the tough stances Trump took against cyber-threats from the Chinese government. But this is what weak liberals voted for, a weak-kneed, weak-spined watered down Carter clone (but way more public racism than the peanut farmer).

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Good for Joe. In this country, we don't like Government Censorship!

Reactions: realbp

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
But you LOVE big internet censorship working with government censorship, which means that you actually LOVE government censorship!!!
Sir, I love the Constitution. The First Amendment. Have you heard of it?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Sir, I love the Constitution. The First Amendment. Have you heard of it?
Sure have. 1st Amendment only applies to liberals though. Conservatives need not apply. I wonder why Communist China, Communist social media companies, Communist Joe, and Commie liberals all want to silence conservatives?? Hmmmmmm......

Reactions: Bobfather

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Sure have. 1st Amendment only applies to liberals though. Conservatives need not apply. I wonder why Communist China, Communist social media companies, Communist Joe, and Commie liberals all want to silence conservatives?? Hmmmmmm......

This man hates the 1st Amendment!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

There's the admission I was looking for. Yes!! This man (@scopeandtime) HATES the 1st Amendment!!

Trump LOVES the 1st Amendment for ALL PEOPLE, and I do too.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

Congratulations to the country of Nigeria, who just banned Twitter because they banned their President. More COUNTRIES should ban Twitter and Facebook for not allowing free and open speech—all voices should be heard. In the meantime, competitors will emerge and take hold. Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil? Perhaps I should have done it while I was President. But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was. 2024?

7AZX.gif