ADVERTISEMENT

Beer will be available at

Honestly, look. Introducing Alcohol for 90k people WILL put an already strained LPD in a bad position. You want Alcohol indiscriminately. Some of us want crackdown on drunk drivers.

The people that are getting hammered are doing it in the lots before and after the game.

Everything will be fine.
I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..

I have no dog on this fight but alcohol brings the worst in fans that like to run their mourh..

I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..

I have no dog on this fight but alcohol brings the worst in fans that like to run their mourh..
Yeah that doesn't really sound like an issue.

Unless they’re doing construction I don’t know why they would need hammers.
Seriously though I am concerned that the Hawkeye women drinking during the game will be filling the stalls and having sex with strangers. They have a history of this.

An example is Husker Board. Too many times people get hammered and run their keyboard.

Unless they’re doing construction I don’t know why they would need hammers.
Seriously though I am concerned that the Hawkeye women drinking during the game will be filling the stalls and having sex with strangers. They have a history of this.
An example is Husker Board. Too many times people get hammered and run their keyboard.
I apologize for my incorrect typing this morning..

Iowa outdoor athletic events including football, baseball and softball starting this fall. How long before Huskers give up on prohibition?
Being medicated with alcohol could help watching the Nebraska football program.

I always think most people are pretty normal and then a "they might sell beer in Memorial Stadium" thread starts and I find out how many people freak out about stuff that they don't need to freak out about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT