ADVERTISEMENT

Bears-Packers

I’m actually rooting for Trubisky to do well... I can rarely remember anyone getting beaten up more than him...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Kings bury should NEVER be a head coach... pretty face, offensive minded,.500coach

Go Pack Go! The NFC playoffs run through Green Bay!!!

I do not buy the Pack....perhaps I will be proven wrong but I don't think they sniff the Super Bowl...but if they do, and they play the Chiefs, I don't think they can keep pace with 'em. But I dislike Rogers so much I admit I may have RDS, Rogers derangement syndrome.

Reactions: keilwitzg
I do not buy the Pack....perhaps I will be proven wrong but I don't think they sniff the Super Bowl...but if they do, and they play the Chiefs, I don't think they can keep pace with 'em. But I dislike Rogers so much I admit I may have RDS, Rogers derangement syndrome.
Baktari sp? Was a big loss for the pack. But I like their chances to get to super bowl. No other NFC teams impress me. It would be fun if they got into a shootout with the Chiefs.

Reactions: HBK4life
Packs D is improved from last year. They have a running game and some weapons to help A-Rod. Going through Lambeau will be the x factor. I'm not sold on the Chiefs. I think the Bills are best AFC team right now. Either way I would love a rematch of SB 1.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Packs D is improved from last year. They have a running game and some weapons to help A-Rod. Going through Lambeau will be the x factor. I'm not sold on the Chiefs. I think the Bills are best AFC team right now. Either way I would love a rematch of SB 1.

I know the Chiefs haven't been dominating last several games and I love the Bill's chances against anyone, and I really like em to boot, very easy QB and team to like but i'm very comfortable taking My Chiefs against the field this year.

You may not like the Packers chances, although I’m not sure why. Look at their last two games. They were favored by about 3 and 5 and destroyed two pretty good teams, both of which had a lot to play for. I think the Pack makes it to the Super Bowl, and may win it. Go Pack Go!!!

You may not like the Packers chances, although I’m not sure why. Look at their last two games. They were favored by about 3 and 5 and destroyed two pretty good teams, both of which had a lot to play for. I think the Pack makes it to the Super Bowl, and may win it. Go Pack Go!!!
Losing the best OT in football right before playoffs sucks but they have guys on the O line that can play multiple positions. A-Rod and Davante are playing at a different level right now. Saints are only team in NFC I'm worried about. Maybe Tampa and that D. But....once again. Lambeau in Jan? Huge advantage...home team. Look what they did to Titans and Henry in the snow. AFC will be a fight. Many great teams slugging it out.

Reactions: nwualum
Heart is rooting for Brady to come out of the NFC but my head says Seahwaks....but I don't like that they have to play next week and the Rams are a tough out...i'm rooting for the field against Rogers. But he gets mad props for dating Danica.

Heart is rooting for Brady to come out of the NFC but my head says Seahwaks....but I don't like that they have to play next week and the Rams are a tough out...i'm rooting for the field against Rogers. But he gets mad props for dating Danica.
Danica is his 3rd hottest GF last 10 years. Olivia Munn and his current are way hotter than Danica. 😆

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT