ADVERTISEMENT

Be honest.

Oh, so you were talking out of your ass again? Imagine that!

Now I'm going to leave you for the day so you can get your wit's back about yourself and trying to digest the lessons you were taught this morning.

As I leave, let me give you the same 4 step-by-step formula for you as a fanatic, I mean fan, as it relates to Nebraska football that I gave another here today. Now enjoy your day today baseball as it will get better for you.

Step 1: Catch up to Iowa and Wisconsin first (and maybe even Minnesota now).

Step 2: Then after that, set your sights on being relative in the B1G West.

Step 3: Then, if you can ever master it, try staying there.

Step 4: Then after that, try matching yourself with Ohio State and Penn State and others in the league (they are today what you were back in the 70s and 80s).

In conclusion, you might be dead before any of this happens, but none of us are getting out of this world alive.

I am someone smart enough to realize Nebraska fans dillusion of going back to dominance of yesteryear likely won't be happening. That's what I know. You, on the other hand, are throwing a tantrum because you expect them to and it's not happening currently. Time for a wake up call for you dude.
Who asked for your worthless opinions anyhow?

Now I'm going to leave you for the day so you can get your wit's back about yourself and trying to digest the lessons you were taught this morning.

As I leave, let me give you the same 4 step-by-step formula for you as a fanatic, I mean fan, as it relates to Nebraska football that I gave another here today. Now enjoy your day today baseball as it will get better for you.

Step 4: Then after that, try matching yourself with Ohio State and Penn State and others in the league (they are today what you were back in the 70s and 80s).

In conclusion, you might be dead before any of this happens, but none of us are getting out of this world alive.

Stop lumping Iowa in with Wisconsin.

You taught no lessons today outside of you making things up such as Steve Taylor having a top 200 recruit son and me claiming Nebraska was going to beat Ohio St. I almost feel bad for you at this point.

At first I thought you were just making things up left and right but then it became very clear I’m dealing with a mental midget. DILLusional

Once again, when you've been left naked on the stage, you resort to history now dating back 20+ years. Ever stop to think that's your problem today-- you're more consumed with yesteryear than fixing the problems of the recent past?

Again, be the Mr. Tough Internet guy all you want, but for 20 years now Iowa has been a better football program than Nebraska with more national top rankings. Those are FACTS my friend, you can't talk your way out of. Mic drop.
I have to admit. When you point out Iowa is better than NU in football it clearly shows how far NU has dropped thanks for showing me we ARE at the bottom having dropped below IA. now gtfo.

I have to admit. When you point out Iowa is better than NU in football it clearly shows how far NU has dropped thanks for showing me we ARE at the bottom having dropped below IA. now gtfo.

You can keep this on repeat if you want. But, it should be catching Wisconsin. The rest of the West is mediocre.

Perhaps if Frost starts to recruit made up top 200 recruits? That will help.

You were the one that said 20 years. Don’t be mad at me because I just pointed out what we did at the start of that 20 year period trumps anything Iowa has done EVER in the same 20 year period. As far as dating back, what difference does it make whether it be 2, 5, 10, or 20 years ago? It’s ALL history and that is what you fail to understand.

Iowa has been the better team in recent history. So what? Things change as we found out in the last 20 years. Iowa has been good the last 20 years not great. That sound you heard was you pissing your pants before you dropped the mic because you know I’m right.
Maybe because the kids that are being recruited today weren't around when Nebraska last did all that stuff....and as someone that spends about 8 hours a day around teens--many of them athletes--I can also tell you that they are about the "what have you done lately?" mentality.

Minnesota was once one of the big dogs. If what they did 20 years prior actually mattered, they would have been one of the dominant teams during the 1970s and 1980s.

Maybe because the kids that are being recruited today weren't around when Nebraska last did all that stuff....and as someone that spends about 8 hours a day around teens--many of them athletes--I can also tell you that they are about the "what have you done lately?" mentality.

Minnesota was once one of the big dogs. If what they did 20 years prior actually mattered, they would have been one of the dominant teams during the 1970s and 1980s.
There is a word for that: Tunnel Vision. Not good for the young. Not good for anyone.

I guess I can be guilty of that too. I’m not into things many young people are into: Constantly staring into a phone, Selfies, Snapchat, silly filters, rap music, Asian Import cars with exhaust that sound like farts when you floor it, being coddled.

To many of the kids so concerned with the ‘what have you done lately’ I’d be curious to know what exactly have THEY done lately to achieve greatness? Do they really believe they have nothing to learn at all from history?

No wonder our country has so many problems but I know another topic completely.

Reactions: Nebraska_Reality
ADVERTISEMENT