ADVERTISEMENT

BB 1st Half Game Thread

PvilleHuskerTim

Sophomore
Jun 21, 2001
Huskers playing better than against Nevada. I think we have made more layups in the first 2.5 games than we did all of last year.

I thought the game started at 1:00; so I just turned it on.

Hopefully we knock down some shots today.

NDSU has made the NCAA tournament the past 2 seasons. They were one of a handful of teams that had secured a bid to the tournament last season before it was cancelled.

Now at the same point in the game where Nebraska let Nevada back into it a couple days ago. Need to finish.

Look way better offensively. Multiple guys that can penetrate off the dribble. It will take time to see how good the 3-point shooting is, but if we can average over 30% as a team we should be in good shape. Rebounding still an issue.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
Look way better offensively. Multiple guys that can penetrate off the dribble. It will take time to see how good the 3-point shooting is, but if we can average over 30% as a team we should be in good shape. Rebounding still an issue.

Wr have more height / length than last year. But it is not translating to rebounding. However, that length is creating some steals and more aggressive defense.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Wr have more height / length than last year. But it is not translating to rebounding. However, that length is creating some steals and more aggressive defense.

Our best rebounder is our PG. Our best available big is a 3 point shooting stretch 4. Our two best actual bigs are both out for at least a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT