ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor?

SkerinDallas

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 14, 2010
Up 21-3 right now against OU. They may not win, but how does a program like Baylor go from 1-11 to 9-0 in two years? If they win tonight, I think the coach of the year award should be cut and dry.

Up 21-3 right now against OU. They may not win, but how does a program like Baylor go from 1-11 to 9-0 in two years? If they win tonight, I think the coach of the year award should be cut and dry.
The team is stock full of superior talent. Baylor has recruiting classes ranked 32, 33, and 34 the past 3 seasons.

Rhule is good. He knows how to win with less. He beat good teams with Temple. We need to be patient. As do I. I saw something today with the team that I was pleased with. They need to learn how to win. It starts with that and needs to build. I am very discouraged with the defense. Let’s hope next year we have guys take the field that want to hit and want to get the ball back to the offense without giving up a score

Reactions: dinglefritz
Rhule is the most underrated head coach in college football. There is a reason why the NFL was after him last season. They will be after him this season too.

They went 1-11 because he completely stripped everything down and installed his system from day 1.

8 starters on Baylors offense are juniors and seniors. Veteran group.

Every team and situation is different. Team chemistry, leadership and confidence go a long way and I think these are areas we are lacking. Riley put us in a bad way and I think improvements will be significant when his guys are gone. We just need to be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT