ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Uniforms

Riled Up

Walk On
Oct 13, 2019
Maybe already a thread about it, but I think the herbie husker ones are among the best in the conference.
10268167.jpg

I don't like the jerseys with logos on the front in place of the team name. Just doesn't look right to me. But if there's any way to pull it off, it's Hoops Herbie.

Reactions: stucknks
I don’t really like the Herbie Husker logo on the front, but the uniform we wore Monday - all black with the block “N” on the front looked good.

Reactions: scarletred
Maybe already a thread about it, but I think the herbie husker ones are among the best in the conference.
10268167.jpg
Don't mind these but the black with the N and number below are ugly.
Again, hire someone to design N Basketball Unis.
Our Basketball Unis some of the worst!

Outsider here

I dont mind the logo jersey but the cream color is gross. I like the ones you have that have the cursive script on them.

Outsider here

I dont mind the logo jersey but the cream color is gross. I like the ones you have that have the cursive script on them.

Love the cursive script myself, but I love the cream home uniforms minus fat herbie, also like when Oklahoma wears them in football..

I don't follow basketball much, but I had to laugh.. looks cartoonish to me.. you could not be taken seriously wearing something like that.. so maybe it fits for hoops.

Love the cursive script myself, but I love the cream home uniforms minus fat herbie, also like when Oklahoma wears them in football..
Think it would be best to leave a logo off the front like someone else suggested.
Big logo on front center just does not work.

ADVERTISEMENT