ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Commit?

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
Wasn't there supposed to be some 4* point guard who was supposed to be committing to us? He's a white kid.

I believe Wilhelm Breindenbach is supposed to be the other one choosing soon (might even happen today I believe). Whitt had a last second change of heart apparently. Hopefully the Huskers get Breindenbach. He’s ranked inside the Top 150 (133rd) via Rivals, Top 53 via ESPN recruiting, and a 4 star Composite via 24/7.

he’s coming next season then or how is it working out with him. I know he had two options when it came to playing for Fred and our Huskers?
Next year. At one point he thought of reclassifying to this year but decided against it.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Good grief.
I get the point of WHY you stated it, but it was just HOW it was stated, especially with the current climate. I was not insinuating that you were racist. I dont know you (or ANYONE on this board) well enough to make that accusation.

I get the point of WHY you stated it, but it was just HOW it was stated, especially with the current climate. I was not insinuating that you were racist. I dont know you (or ANYONE on this board) well enough to make that accusation.

Well, I'm a white male, so according to the "woke" crowd I'm racist. And since I don't think I'm racist that means I'm REALLY racist.

Breidenbach looks very solid! Height, shooter, and seems to be at his best cutting to the basket. Plus he already has the trademark goggle look. Put some meat on him and we have a star.

Reactions: baseball31ne
why does this matter?
1xozbx.jpg

I believe it only applies to fall sports at this time

Any word on McGowens waiver? Man I’m hoping he gets approved. Having him and Webster at Guards would be killer for us. Two legit PGs and one (McGowen) being a combo guard. Having Webster, McGowen and Banton all on the court together....that’s a dangerous combination of speed to run the court.

Last edited:
Any word on McGowens waiver? Man I’m hoping he gets approved. Having him and Webster at Guards will be killer for us. Two legit PGs and one (McGowen) being a combo guard. Having Webster, McGowen and Banton all on the court together....that’s a dangerous combination of speed to run the court.
I believe they submitted the waiver a few weeks ago, but haven’t heard anything yet. I know they wanted to have all the I’s dotted and T’s crossed before they submitted it. Problem is, I think that due to covid that the NCAA is running on a skeleton crew and who knows when they will get to it.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Cmon man. Take a deep breath.

Reactions: Antwill
you need to give it a rest. Anybody who has their sig pic with their naked ass in it has no room to criticize somebody for not being clever.
Wasn't talking to you, sweetie! But thanks for letting me know you care.

Wasn't talking to you, sweetie! But thanks for letting me know you care.

And I wasn't talking to you when you chimed in your thoughts about my post.

Let me know if you'd like me to explain to you how a message board works.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT