ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Uniforms

I don't see any reason they couldn't. I didn't know they were playing in round Rock. Thanks for the heads up.
Friday at 3:00. DoubleHeader starting at 10:00 am on Saturday. Sunday 10:00 am game. But can’t find anywhere that says if fans allowed.

Friday at 3:00. DoubleHeader starting at 10:00 am on Saturday. Sunday 10:00 am game. But can’t find anywhere that says if fans allowed.

I see. You are talking about COVID-19 restrictions. Yeah, I don't know. Can you not call up the venue?

It's impossible to justify the different treatment of BIG baseball vs. basketball except for one thing... money. It pisses me off.

It's impossible to justify the different treatment of BIG baseball vs. basketball except for one thing... money. It pisses me off.
For that NU-Purdue series at Dell Diamond, they probably could have limited every section to 10-12 people and nobody would have even noticed. Every one of the 100-200 people who would have attended that series will almost certainly do something "riskier" instead.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT