ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Team Next Year

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
We should be loaded next year as this is the least amount of impact I've ever seen the draft hit us. We have a large amount of solid players coming back. If we can get Jakson and Monte here wow what additions.

I love this starting rotation:

Sinclair
Kubat
Bummer

Plus if we can have one or two people step-up who are able to get some quality starts.

Does anyone know who are likely players for the 4th starting role?

I'm not sure who it will be, but I really hope someone steps up the #4 starter role because we have a lot of big midweek games next year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Pat Kelly got selected in the 12th round by the Twins. Could be interesting here. Would hate to lose him for his leadership.

Originally posted by EriktheRed:

We should be loaded next year as this is the least amount of impact I've ever seen the draft hit us. We have a large amount of solid players coming back. If we can get Jakson and Monte here wow what additions.

I love this starting rotation:

Sinclair
Kubat
Bummer

Plus if we can have one or two people step-up who are able to get some quality starts.

Does anyone know who are likely players for the 4th starting role?
I don't know about "least amount of impact I've ever seen the draft hit us". I think Harrison, Reetz, Kelly, and Bummer will all sign.

I said it before Kelly and Bummer got drafted. I thought it was over but guess the draft is still going.
This post was edited on 6/7 5:14 PM by EriktheRed

We might lose a few of these guys yet, but it wouldn't shock me if a bunch came back. in those later rounds, the bonuses aren't always that good. it all just depends.

Originally posted by Kleitusbpn:
We might lose a few of these guys yet, but it wouldn't shock me if a bunch came back. in those later rounds, the bonuses aren't always that good. it all just depends.
Only 2 underclassmen got drafted, Kelly & Bummer.

In an interview with the Lincoln Journal star, Bummer says he's leaning towards signing a deal with the white soxs. Doesnt look good and seems like Pat Kelly's favorite team is the minnesota Twins. Hopefully Ryan Boldt can help keep Kelly here one more year.

ADVERTISEMENT