ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Regional

Was real sorry to see Alex Henwood get two teeth knocked out. I have been in the process of having two implants put in, and it is a pain in the butt. Having teeth knocked out isn't like a oowie or even a broken bone. It is a loss for life.

Looky looky...Huskers onto round two...still remember seeing a Hawkeye fan trying to convince us Husker baseball wasn’t looking so good while Iowa was looking GREAT. Yep...Huskers rolling solid and onto round two of CWS....and not so much for Iowa...

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Looky looky...Huskers onto round two...still remember seeing a Hawkeye fan trying to convince us Husker baseball wasn’t looking so good while Iowa was looking GREAT. Yep...Huskers rolling solid and onto round two of CWS....and not so much for Iowa...
There are three teams in Nebraska still playing while Iowa is sitting home watching.

But both Iowa and Nebraska have lost zero games in the regionals so far.

So there!

4-seed Cincinnati Bearcats leading Oregon State 4-2.

Only downside is that an upset there would be a big break for the insufferable Michigan Fannypacks.

Update: Beavers in front now 6-5, end of 7.

Last edited:
Bearcats beat Oregon State, 7 - 6.
This regional is upside-down now, with #1 Oregon State playing #2 Creighton this afternoon in the losers' bracket. Jays will need to upset OSU to avoid an early exit.

and, B1G winner tOSU is looking to go 2 & Q thanks to McNeese State, thinking Minnesota was cursed bad this post season....Indiana & Illinois might win today though. GBR!

I know I should be rooting for Ohio State since they are a conference team but just cannot do it. Sorry gang!

Reactions: nudan92
Harvard uconn hasn't started due to storms. Looking at weather reports, I wouldn't think they would start until 6 maybe. Going to be a late night if we play.

Harvard uconn hasn't started due to storms. Looking at weather reports, I wouldn't think they would start until 6 maybe. Going to be a late night if we play.
Any idea if the NCAA has a local curfew for start times?

Now they're saying 406 start time for game 1, so maybe we're playing at 830 or so

Reactions: saluno22
magno for ohio st was unreal again. buckeyes survive which helped my pocketbook greatly.

Creighton had a great chance to make a run with Oregon St losing their opener but flub it against Michigan. Enjoy the two and barbecue Bluejays.

Creighton had a great chance to make a run with Oregon St losing their opener but flub it against Michigan. Enjoy the two and barbecue Bluejays.

They’re winning in the 6th....not a done deal but also a little premature to say they’re “two and q”...

They’re winning in the 6th....not a done deal but also a little premature to say they’re “two and q”...

Remember who you're talking to, the world's worst creighton prognosticator. If he said the sun will rise in the east on Creighton's campus, I'd have my money on the west.

Reactions: schuele
Congrats to the Mavs for making a regional but it’s about to end - Baylor starting to pour it on now.

Creighton up 4-1 in the 8th. Jays should start paying Goober or Later to guarantee their defeat in every sporting event.

Reactions: cubsker
Jays botch a game-ending double play but then turn one on the next pitch. Oregon State eliminated.

Sooner or Later you had to figure a #1 seed would do down.

Had no clue Pat CAsey had retired and OSU did a Solich and hired a longtime assistant. Not used to seeing a OSU team lack any bats and fundamentals. Good win Jays.

tenor.gif

Went to the UNO game today, just got home. Baylor was definitely seeing the ball well today

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT