ADVERTISEMENT

Banks and Vedral on BB team

It’s the only chance these football players have to travel to Indy. Ouch!!!

just kidding. Frost is sending them their to scout for a good restaurant for the football team to go to in December

ummm what happens if either blows out a knee or injured. Also don't they have football practice? This makes no sense.

Reactions: piercebs
ummm what happens if either blows out a knee or injured. Also don't they have football practice? This makes no sense.
perhaps it's a hint at their spots on the football depth chart

or, perhaps they won't play 1 minute, they're helping the team and they'll have a story to tell on down the road

Reactions: husker2612
Maybe they will only be used if more than 2 players foul out? Porter and Jace P could come off the bench before they would need to use Vedral or Brant. But Vedral is a heck of an athlete....who knows....may be able to contribute alot with his quickness

Reactions: huskerfan66
I won't be surprised if Noah plays more than mop up duty. I don't think he will get 10-15 minutes, but I could see him getting a couple of 2 minute stints in each half.
That is probably realistic. Brant for rebounding may have more of an impact....

Picking up the football kid that hasn't played in three years and a 300 lb lineman is the most "summer AAU basketball scrape together a roster" thing ever ... in the best league in the country. Wow.
On a positive note, we'll get to see how big Banks has gotten

Reactions: Bold Words
They are suit fillers. Fred will play his seven scholarship players and will only play the football players if he has only four scholarship players left at some time in the game due to injury or fouls. He has two freshmen walkons he wants to red shirt that will travel, but does not want to play. This isn't like football where a red shirt can play in any games and still retain the red shirt.

The Nebraska basketball team thing won't last long any more this season for anyone be they football or basketball players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT