ADVERTISEMENT

Banker: We just pounded our gaps

Your joking right?

Banker is the worst coach on your staff beside bruce read.

Miami should have put 50 plus on the board if not for two horrible holding calls.

We told you.

Penalties, zero emotion, crappy defense, predictable offense, etc.

Its happening right infront of your eyes.

Reactions: 500mileRadius
Your joking right?

Miami should have put 50 plus on the board if not for two horrible holding calls.

We told you.

200.gif

Your joking right?

We told you.

"Horrible holding calls?" On one of the calls, our player was nearly tackled to the ground. Moron!

Your joking right?

We told you.

Who is this "we" you are representing and who apparently is sending out messages of doom?

Reactions: StrongArm517
Your joking right?

We told you.

How many more threads are you going to say we told you?

How can you not love this guy, aside from the passing yards allowed.
I see more to be optimistic about for our defense in the long run after 3 games of Banker than I did in year SEVEN of the defensive guru that was supposed to fix all of our ills. I don't get the angst over Banker. He coached in probably the most explosive offensive conference in the country and at times at least had some pretty decent defenses at a place that is tough to recruit good players to. I really like his chances at having success at NU given the assistants and assets he has to work with now. Now he just has to get some difference makers recruited for his defense because we are sorely lacking "those guys" right now thanks to the "defensive guru".

Last edited:
Your joking right?

We told you.

Horrible holding calls? Are you kidding? The first one I nearly flipped out because I saw it happen live and didn't see a flag, it was plain as day, and right in front of the play. The second one was just as obvious.

How can you not love this guy, aside from the passing yards allowed.
I like him too. Not sure why so many are hating on him so much. I'm encouraged by the in-game and half time adjustments we are seeing that are keeping opponents scoring low in 3rd and 4th quarter. 9 to BYU and 13 to Miami. In my opinion, the D looks better as the games progress. Just wish they could start faster and play more aggressively early. Maybe this will improve as the season progresses.

Your joking right?

We told you.

GTFO douche nozzel.

ADVERTISEMENT