ADVERTISEMENT

Bama-LSU

Bama is a 4 loss team already...UT beat them and AM beat them...they are heading towards lamesville and Capt Sabin will retire after this season.

Get ready for the Dubose, Shula and Price days.

LSU likely heading to the SEC championship game in Brian Kelly's first year

Bama is a 4 loss team already...UT beat them and AM beat them...they are heading towards lamesville and Capt Sabin will retire after this season.

Get ready for the Dubose, Shula and Price days.
Feels like I've heard this a few times before about Saban in the past.
He usually responds by winning the NC the following year.

Bama going for 2 up 4 after last TD was stupid. even if you make it, a TD and extra point made 98% of the time still beats you. Had Bama not gone for two, they would have been 2 down after LSU TD and the final Bama field goal wins it.

I was at the game last night. What an electric atmosphere! That was without a doubt the best game I’ve ever seen in person. I was kind of surprised with the stadium though. Memorial stadium is far superior with speakers, big screen, etc. memorial stadium is just as loud when we are relevant too. Mickey is right. We have all the resources. We should be competing at that level.

LSU showing why you should hire a proven winner instead of an experimental hire
Agree. But no one with Brian Kelly’s coaching resume - or close to his resume - even picks up the phone if Nebraska is on the other line

ADVERTISEMENT