ADVERTISEMENT

BAM BAM IS N?

Barney's son

Which one is Bam Bam?
pic1.jpg

Reactions: Huskers 314
This kid has a huge arm and a pretty quick release. He also looks hard to take down because he is so much bigger than most QBs. But I am guessing we are looking at him at LB.

This kid has a huge arm and a pretty quick release. He also looks hard to take down because he is so much bigger than most QBs. But I am guessing we are looking at him at LB.

First shot at QB, if that doesn' work out then LB

Would love to see the pipeline flowing back to Lincoln starting with this kid!

He seems pretty underrated to me after watching his film. I'm not sure the level of competition he faces, but he looks like a man amongst boys out there. His mechanics need work but he has great size and speed (like Mariota in high school). He threw for over 3000 yards and rushed for 500, and had 61 tackles on defense (11 for loss). Sign him up.

Bam Bam Rubble would be one hell of a football player - sort of Superman-lite. Put him at nose tackle and let him destroy offensive lines while shouting BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!!

Probably won't get him unless we get Pebbles on a scholly too - maybe as a cheerleader??? But don't check her out too close or Bam Bam will rip your arm off.

Reactions: meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT