Ballots found in ditch on WI

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
At this point the election is at a point there’s no way mail in voting will negatively impact voter turnout from either side.

If there’s legitimate factual evidence out there showing mail-in voting has more risk of fraud than absentee voting then require in-person. Stop with the stupid unverifiable anecdotal stories though.

Last edited:

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Things are going swell....
And who is the one sabotaging the U.S. Mail???

TRUMP! ... and Louis DeJoy, who illegally poured cash into Trump's campaign to get the appointment so that he could wreck the U.S. Mail, help Trump win, and prop up his own company by harming the postal service.

THE U.S. MAIL!!!

For crissakes, how can you idiot Trump cultists not see this.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I think we will see some Trump voters get in trouble for voting twice. They do anything Trump says. Can Trump do his talk show from jail when he is done pretending he is a president.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Also: Absentee ballots are not new. They've been around for a very long time. So spare me the absentee ballots are somehow some kind of new, ****ing problem. They're not. And accordingly, neither is mail-in voting. It's so ****ing insane. The GOP and the Trump cultists are so ****ing insane it's unbelievable.

Reactions: tb233

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
On a related note, I have seen horrid USPS performance the past month or so. Checks mailed that usually take 3 days, hasn't been delivered in over 6 as of today, a card I sent in July came back undeliverable in mid September, and the address was perfectly correct. Mail truck not showing up at the local post office several days in the past month. Something is off.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
On a related note, I have seen horrid USPS performance the past month or so. Checks mailed that usually take 3 days, hasn't been delivered in over 6 as of today, a card I sent in July came back undeliverable in mid September, and the address was perfectly correct. Mail truck not showing up at the local post office several days in the past month. Something is off.

Funding has been greatly reduced the last few months

Frostradamus

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014

TRUMP! ... and Louis DeJoy, who illegally poured cash into Trump's campaign to get the appointment so that he could wreck the U.S. Mail, help Trump win, and prop up his own company by harming the postal service.

THE U.S. MAIL!!!

How much smot do you have to poke to come up with this stuff?

Reactions: Soda Popinski

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
How much smot do you have to poke to come up with this stuff?

I am shocked at you guys comments when you know you are supporting a mentally damaged crook as president. The guy is Adolph Hitler clone and he thinks he can do anything and is above the law. His disrespect for the law and our democracy is so shocking and unbelievable. He treats people like trash to be discard at a moments notice. He trashes his own people that work for him. He disrespects our most highly reguarded 4 star generals. Trust me they are smarter than Donald. The man is so dangerous. He is making a fortune off the presidency. He is dividing the country with hate talk. There is so much wrong with this man.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
I am shocked at you guys comments when you know you are supporting a mentally damaged crook as president. The guy is Adolph Hitler clone and he thinks he can do anything and is above the law. His disrespect for the law and our democracy is so shocking and unbelievable. He treats people like trash to be discard at a moments notice. He trashes his own people that work for him. He disrespects our most highly reguarded 4 star generals. Trust me they are smarter than Donald. The man is so dangerous. He is making a fortune off the presidency. He is dividing the country with hate talk. There is so much wrong with this man.
Seek mental health help.

DWS

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2001
Ah, yes. I bet a friend a few days ago we'd see the "Hitler " card being played shortly. And now my patience has been rewarded. Thanks coach!

LagunaHusker

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2004
Wigwam, AZ
Sure whatever you say Freddy. Please stay away from any guns or anything that may be dangerous to yourself or others. Might think about talking to someone about these “issues” you have.

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
This is a made up story by the Trump campaign to incite fear and doubt in his base.

Did I do that right?

Truth hurts. Get your blanky and curl up in your usual fetal position an you will be alright.

Joe will be a President for all people not just right wingers.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ah, yes. I bet a friend a few days ago we'd see the "Hitler " card being played shortly. And now my patience has been rewarded. Thanks coach!

You act like I am the first to say this, this has been talked about for well over a year, it's just the actions of this man that show indications of similar behavior.

tampa husker

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2001

THE U.S. MAIL!!!

Because we don’t only get our political info from the same left wing echo chamber time and time again.

Reactions: DWS and 1160

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Truth hurts. Get your blanky and curl up in your usual fetal position an you will be alright.

Joe will be a President for all people not just right wingers.

Take a break Karen. Only problem with that is, Biden isn't going to win. And, oh ya, Trump will be getting his 3rd justice confirmed. Must sucks to be a tard and always losing.

DWS

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2001
You act like I am the first to say this, this has been talked about for well over a year, it's just the actions of this man that show indications of similar behavior.
I can play that game too.
Joe Biden is a million times worse than Satan himself.

Honestly, stop calling everyone with whom you disagree a Nazi or Hitler clone. You're basically calling everyone who votes for Trump a Nazi sympathizer. I guess that makes me a Libertarian Nazi? How does that work?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soda Popinski

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Take a break Karen. Only problem with that is, Biden isn't going to win. And, oh ya, Trump will be getting his 3rd justice confirmed. Must sucks to be a tard and always losing.

Why do you think donnie wants that 3rd pick so very bad right at election.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I can play that game too.
Joe Biden is a million times worse than Satan himself.

Honestly, stop calling everyone with whom you disagree a Nazi or Hitler clone. You're basically calling everyone who votes for Trump a Nazi sympathizer. I guess that makes me a Libertarian Nazi? How does that work?

Biden walks on water and runs on ramps, while wearing a mask! LOL!

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
This is a made up story by the Trump campaign to incite fear and doubt in his base.

Did I do that right?
Yes right on cue. Lemmings on the left. Sheep. Almost all based on fake news so when a factual story appears. They scream foul. Do you have it backwards people as usual your policies don’t work for 90% of the country You certainly aren’t for the American worker today.

Just so you know lemmings drown . sheep get sheared

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Even Some Dems getting nervous thinking their ballots will get lost etc. and pulling back on mail in encouraging vote in person. We do know that Dems are requesting up to 17 times as many mail in ballots as Repubs. . Hmmm. Somethings up. Why the change of heart. We know it’s not because they want a fair election

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
So based on the content of the article, we may be looking at two or 3 ballots. Based on their wording, there was either 2 or 3 trays found. And contained some that are ballots. So not just ballots. Actual mail.

Since a thousand trays with only ballots would have made almost no difference between Dems and Pubs in this area, what is the purpose?

None. So in that case it is Occam's razor.

*Edit. but you gotta love the subtitle of "Democrats are stealing the 2020 election", based off of this.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
For those who fail to actually read. Seems to be a lot on here.

At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump

So 9 ballots out of 1,500,000+ votes. So 0.0006%. And no mention if they were discarded for cause/date/signature/etc.

And some of you get your panties in a bunch over the 5% CFR for Rona. And those people DIED, not just disenfranchised.

Talk about sanctimonious prigs.

HuskerCK

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
For those who fail to actually read. Seems to be a lot on here.

At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump

So 9 ballots out of 1,500,000+ votes. So 0.0006%. And no mention if they were discarded for cause/date/signature/etc.

And some of you get your panties in a bunch over the 5% CFR for Rona. And those people DIED, not just disenfranchised.

Talk about sanctimonious prigs.
The number makes it just fine??

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
The number makes it just fine??
No. But 9 ballots out of 1.5 million are not a crisis, or fraud. Fine and Fraud are not antonyms.

Just because you are "fine" with 200k people dying, does not mean I am "fine" with military votes not counting.

I just understand the definition of fraud, and the vast areas between it and - fine.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerCK

Latest posts