ADVERTISEMENT

baker mayfield

wreckitralph

Walk On
Oct 11, 2014
Very smooooth, osu qb looked lost, confused...it's a fast game, some have the quicks, some dont...right swiftacuffs?

Doesn't OSU still have JT Barrett? Isn't he a 4 year starter?

Can OSU fans be waiting for him to graduate the same way some Husker fans were waiting for TA to graduate so they coul dget a different QB?

I don't have a clue and I didn't watch a single play of the OU-OSU game last night.

Surprises me that Barrett looked lost and confused. Maybe OSU's 31-0 loss to end last year was no fluke. Maybe that was like Nebraska's 2001 year and OSU is on their way down to mediocrity. o_O

I've always thought JT was a Tommy Armstrong clone only surrounded by much better talent. Mayfield is a stud that's for sure! Maybe both Michigan and PSU are better than OSU this year?

I've seen enough of JTB that the way to beat him is to make him pass the ball , he struggles with checking down and making quick reads....with that being said he'll look like Joe Montana when he plays us.

I've seen enough of JTB that the way to beat him is to make him pass the ball , he struggles with checking down and making quick reads....with that being said he'll look like Joe Montana when he plays us.
He's seemed to get worse every year with all the coaching changes limiting him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT