ADVERTISEMENT

Bad date stories

Picked up a girl that I met on Match one time and she was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. She got super drunk and puked all over my carpet then passed out. I decided to give it another shot and on the 2nd date she got hammered and showed me her tits in the grocery store parking lot while people were walking by as we sat in the truck. There was no 3rd date.

I took a gal back to her place after the bar closed. Talked for a bit and left cuz she was drunk. Got called to the police station for questioning the next day.

Her psycho is ex was waiting outside when I left and cut her up a bit and beat her half to death. Her friends said I was the one she left the bar with.

Luckily she was able to tell the police a few days later her ex did it.

Picked up a girl that I met on Match one time and she was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. She got super drunk and puked all over my carpet then passed out. I decided to give it another shot and on the 2nd date she got hammered and showed me her tits in the grocery store parking lot while people were walking by as we sat in the truck. There was no 3rd date.

RollingLaugh

A few years back, I met some woman online and agreed to meet for dinner. I picked her up and she was amazingly as good looking as her profile. She wanted to go to some bar in West Omaha for drinks and dancing. The only catch was she insisted on bringing her comically cliche fat ugly girlfriend with. The night ended with me driving their drunk asses home to her apartment and having to stop twice on Dodge Street for her ugly friend to throw up. When we arrived back, I figured I had earned a few "got you home safe" points. I was wrong. She cut the evening short because she said somebody roofied her ugly friend. Yeah. Couldn't have been the multiple shots they did every time they left my sight. I didn't call her back.

A few years back, I met some woman online and agreed to meet for dinner. I picked her up and she was amazingly as good looking as her profile. She wanted to go to some bar in West Omaha for drinks and dancing. The only catch was she insisted on bringing her comically cliche fat ugly girlfriend with. The night ended with me driving their drunk asses home to her apartment and having to stop twice on Dodge Street for her ugly friend to throw up. When we arrived back, I figured I had earned a few "got you home safe" points. I was wrong. She cut the evening short because she said somebody roofied her ugly friend. Yeah. Couldn't have been the multiple shots they did every time they left my sight. I didn't call her back.

Every girl I know has told me that they have been roofied at least once...like you said, I think 99% of the time it is the 4 lemon drops, two beers and 5 vodka crans.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Every girl I know has told me that they have been roofied at least once...like you said, I think 99% of the time it is the 4 lemon drops, two beers and 5 vodka crans.

I don't remember what I did last night. I must have been roofied.
pQZ6QaY.png

To all those that have been roofied, I apologize in advance for my callousness.

WTH does roofied mean??? I'm going to assume, being the brilliant guy I am...it means drugged?

Rohypnol (also known as roofies, forget-me-pill, and R-2) is a type of prescription pill known as a benzodiazepine—it's chemically similar to drugs such as Valium or Xanax, but unlike these drugs, it is not approved for medical use in this country.

I986 just finished my senior wrestling season with all-American honors played FB and WR in college so first time in my life I didn’t have a sport to get ready for .... I drank everyday from late March til graduation and tried to jump anything that would have me ...... the 50ish lunch lady from our cafeteria ran into downtown took me to her friend house ( I think she was married ) and did naughty things to me for couple straight hours what an awesome night.
PS I GOT 2nds rest of the year

This thread has been great, but more than half of the posts are either made up or are, what I would call, good dates.

Back to the OP, I had moved to Texas when I was 17, just in time for my senior year in high school. I met this really hot blonde who was from Appleton, Wisconsin. I got a date with her and when I asked her what she wanted to do, she said she wanted to go to Six Flags Over Texas. So, I'm like, "Crap, this is going to be an expensive date." You guys know how much single day tickets cost to these places. It may have been cheaper in the past, but so were wages. I was making minimum wage.

So, I pay for parking. I buy tickets to the park for both of us. We get inside. We're walking around. I'm ready to ride some coasters. She informs me that she won't ride any of the coasters, but that I can ride them myself.

*rips needle from groove of record*

Excuse me??? I was soooo pissed. We're not even romantic yet. I just wanted to have a fun time. It was HER idea and it's a lot of money to me. I said eff this and immediately took her home. I drove a nice Mustang back in high school and cranked some metal as I drove her home as fast as I could. She complained that I was driving too fast. I said nothing until I pulled up to her place. "Bye."

Then there was the time when I tried to hook up with this chick that was a scout for the Atlanta Braves. All the moves worked. We're making out in the pool. We move inside. My fingers are working their magic. I've got my mix tape of pop rock ballads going. You're smooth, Boxes. You ol' dog!

She starts crying.

WTF did I do? I'm seconds from laying pipe and she's in tears. Well, it turns out that she recently broke up with her boyfriend. REO Speedwagon is "their" music. Good grief.

Then there is a first date with this blonde I had been wanting to date for awhile. I was young with not a lot of money (in college). But I splurge on t-bone steaks and fresh green beans. I'm going all out to cook this filly a dinner. You know how a girl loves it when you do something like cook for her.

I had this Weber Smokey Joe, Jr. grill. Anyone else remember those? So, I have the grill out on the sidewalk in front of my apartment. The charcoal is glowing and the grill is very hot and the steaks are half done. It's at that moment, one of my best friends, all drunk, drives up into the parking space in front of my apartment and runs right into the grill, sending those steaks (and burning hot charcoal) flying. My buddy was told of date ahead of time, but forgot in his state of inebriation. I tell him to GTFO of there. Bad date. Led to a good 6 month relationship, though. Still wish I could have eaten those steaks.
3RMfcYE.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: resdog851
I’ve been married for 32 years and my wife won’t let me date, so I have to live vicariously through you guys. I’m sure some of you have some good ones to share. Go.

After this date the girls said she didn't want to go out with me anymore so I go out to my car and the battery is dead not only that but it's just ripping down rain hard as it can be so I had to go back to her apartment and ask if she knew anybody who had jumper cables they could start my car. If ever There was a time when you don't want to ask some stranger to jumpstart your car this is it

Reactions: bigboxes
I was getting root canal and the dental hygienist was pure smoke. So I got done and left...when I got home I called back to the dentist and said "Hi, I was just in there getting a root canal and I was wondering if I could talk to the dental hygienist that was helping"

About 30 seconds later she gets on the phone and I said "Hey, I was just in there and I wanted to get your number but when I left there were like 5 people around so I didn't ask but I wanted to get it now and go grab a drink sometime."

Total silence on her end...so I said

"How red is your face right now?"

She laughed and said "very" and gave me her number.

We went out for a few months and the first night we met out she said her and the other girls in the office were all staring at my ass as I left the building.

I let her know that I was not a piece of meat and I field charges for harassment.

Okay that last line is not true but the rest is.

I986 just finished my senior wrestling season with all-American honors played FB and WR in college so first time in my life I didn’t have a sport to get ready for .... I drank everyday from late March til graduation and tried to jump anything that would have me ...... the 50ish lunch lady from our cafeteria ran into downtown took me to her friend house ( I think she was married ) and did naughty things to me for couple straight hours what an awesome night.
PS I GOT 2nds rest of the year

Dang dude thats just disgusting and wrong....

source.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: bigboxes and tpmcg
After this date the girls said she didn't want to go out with me anymore so I go out to my car and the battery is dead not only that but it's just ripping down rain hard as it can be so I had to go back to her apartment and ask if she knew anybody who had jumper cables they could start my car. If ever There was a time when you don't want to ask some stranger to jumpstart your car this is it

I'm still LOLing while picturing your dilemma. Sorry. :p

I was getting root canal and the dental hygienist was pure smoke. So I got done and left...when I got home I called back to the dentist and said "Hi, I was just in there getting a root canal and I was wondering if I could talk to the dental hygienist that was helping"

About 30 seconds later she gets on the phone and I said "Hey, I was just in there and I wanted to get your number but when I left there were like 5 people around so I didn't ask but I wanted to get it now and go grab a drink sometime."

We went out for a few months and the first night we met out she said her and the other girls in the office were all staring at my ass as I left the building.

I let her know that I was not a piece of meat and I field charges for harassment.

Whatever you say, sugar buns

Reactions: LikeNebraska
Also, had my mom set me up without my permission. She just calls me and says hey you will be getting a call tonight from a girl she used to teach. Said she was a cheerleader in high school and was very attractive and in fact probably out of my league so I should shut up and go on the date. So I end up meeting this girl for lunch, and she had a snaggle-tooth like jewel the singer and was large and in charge. After the date call my mom and asked, hey how long had it been since you had last seen this girl. She replied, 10 years. I go, thought so, and btw she weighs 2 bills now so don’t ever interfere with my private life again.

I had the same thing happen. My mom worked at the big State Farm regional headquarters in Lincoln. She had a work friend on her team that couldn't seem to find a man. Without even talking to me first, my mom gave her my number. She started calling every five minutes. I spoke with her one time, and we had zero in common. Plus, not to be mean or anything, she seemed like a loser. She wouldn't stop calling and eventually I had to tell my mom to fix it before I had to request a restraining order. The girl ended up marrying a guy she knew for like two weeks, and surprise! that didn't last a year. Total psycho.

My friend hooked me up with a date once. She was a very nice looking blonde. We went to dinner and had a good time. She wanted to go to a bar uptown. No problem. We showed up and her two ex BFs were there. Apparently I was no big deal as those two got in a fist fight over her as I was left unscathed. I was almost offended that they didn’t punch me as bad as that sounds.

Almost offended?

Was going to be best man for my best friend for the second time. The bride-to-be wanted me to meet her sister (maid of honor), and arranged for us to go out when she visited Omaha from Minneapolis several weeks before the wedding. We went to the movie Hook and then to Julio's for margaritas. Let's just say we didn't hit things off, and it was mutual. That was our only "date," and I didn't see her again until the day of the wedding. It was a little uncomfortable.

Last edited:
College friend of mine used to like to go to piano bars and hook up with divorcees. The last such venture ended up with the woman's 8 year old walking in on them in the act early in the morning saying, "mommie I'm hungry".

Reactions: nwualum
In the early eighties while stationed in the UK I hooked up with a cute little British girl at the club on Mildenhall AFB and ended up taking her home. Needless to say we got busy and she spent the night. I woke up bright and early the next morning and went to take a piss and when I looked down my lower region was covered in blood, I nearly puked. I was pissed and walked back into the bedroom and yanked the covers (more dry heaves). The sheets looked like a murder scene and I proceeded to go off on her for not saying something. After getting cleaned up, I got dressed and stripped the bed (more heaving) while she was in the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. She finally shows up in the kitchen trying to be all sweet and I simply told her, "get in the car".

You'd think that's where the story ends! Wrong!!!! She reached into the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife and chased me through the house! I had to jump out the window of the same room she bloodied earlier before she bloodied it again! She kept calling me by name telling me to come here with the knife in hand saying she was just kidding. Yeah right! Fortunately my roommate was home and got the knife from her and she got in the car. I made him ride along so I didn't come up missing. When I dropped her off, she asked, "will I see you again"? My answer was me flooring it and speeding off with my roommate laughing at my azz!

In the early eighties while stationed in the UK I hooked up with a cute little British girl at the club on Mildenhall AFB and ended up taking her home. Needless to say we got busy and she spent the night. I woke up bright and early the next morning and went to take a piss and when I looked down my lower region was covered in blood, I nearly puked. I was pissed and walked back into the bedroom and yanked the covers (more dry heaves). The sheets looked like a murder scene and I proceeded to go off on her for not saying something. After getting cleaned up, I got dressed and stripped the bed (more heaving) while she was in the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. She finally shows up in the kitchen trying to be all sweet and I simply told her, "get in the car".

You'd think that's where the story ends! Wrong!!!! She reached into the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife and chased me through the house! I had to jump out the window of the same room she bloodied earlier before she bloodied it again! She kept calling me by name telling me to come here with the knife in hand saying she was just kidding. Yeah right! Fortunately my roommate was home and got the knife from her and she got in the car. I made him ride along so I didn't come up missing. When I dropped her off, she asked, "will I see you again"? My answer was me flooring it and speeding off with my roommate laughing at my azz!
Sick

RollingLaugh

Sorry, but that whole story was geigh. You might as well be in the bragging about a 500 lb bench or running a 4.39 club on this board after that one.

I met a Tinder date once. Within 10 minutes, she’s telling me about all the terrible things that happened to her, including getting abused as a child. She was visibly and clearly depressed. I tried to raise the tone of the conversation, but soon I told her I wasn’t feeling a connection and I’m going to cut this date short. She paused, jumped out of her chair, said she was going to go blow her brains out, and stormed out. I hate Tinder.

Sorry, but that whole story was geigh. You might as well be in the bragging about a 500 lb bench or running a 4.39 club on this board after that one.

500? I mean...I warm up with that...and I don't know if I run a 4.39 anymore BUT in HS I did run a 4.30 flat and so did all the starters on my team. But I was also breeding Pitbulls at that time.

And yes, I was bragging...I have SO LITTLE GOING FOR ME just let me have this one story! Please!!

I met a Tinder date once. Within 10 minutes, she’s telling me about all the terrible things that happened to her, including getting abused as a child. She was visibly and clearly depressed. I tried to raise the tone of the conversation, but soon I told her I wasn’t feeling a connection and I’m going to cut this date short. She paused, jumped out of her chair, said she was going to go blow her brains out, and stormed out. I hate Tinder.

You ummm...you don't have to swipe right on all of them.

Actually, in the U.K. they call that a "bloody good time"

….as mentioned in my first post in this thread we could all live without...I had a girl threaten the same, and she was true to her word... bout a year ago this month now that I look at the date in my bottom right screen...

...met, and dated one from POF who was impregnated by her dad as a very young girl....she had the kid....needless to say the kid had major issues, if ever there was a case for abortion.....I tried so hard to date her to, she was a fantastic woman who overcame so much, and she had the bod of a 25 y/o gymnast, lit up the room wherever she went, beautiful woman all around.....but in the end she was just to traumatized from her upbringing, whether she knew it or not....

It sure looke
Actually, in the U.K. they call that a "bloody good time"

It may sound like a bloodie good time, it didn't look like a bloodie good time! I still cringe today!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT