ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Adrian at its finest.

Just as a small example of tempering hype is that when the defense gets an INT in the first half and forces FIVE 3&Outs in a row in the second half, the offense needs to put up more than 440 yards with 0 passing TDs all game, all while Adrian leads the team with 21 carries (some forced) against the pre-game #79 defense in MSU.
This recipe is not getting W’s when the defense is doing its job.
This is not all on Adrian as the OL is a mess, but it’s an indicator of mediocre performance.
Falck was not his only miss on Saturday.
440 yards of offense yet people crying bout the OFFENSIVE LINE! How bout getting plays when you get to the RedZone and stop being so damn cute Frost. Tell Adrian to fire the ball towards the pressure and not stare down players so long!

You know the QB is getting hated on just because people love hating when you see posts that mention that his good stats are not actually good and don't matter.

We have O chance of winning without him, sad but true. He also bailed us out with his legs several times. Take the good with the bad, it's all we got .
He is the best QB in the conference and it is not even close.

Wait til next year when he is gone. It will be really ugly.

Remember how many dorks wanted Luke to start, those are the same ones critiquing AM.

FDHmz3J.jpg

Here is a still of the photo

He is the best QB in the conference and it is not even close.

Wait til next year when he is gone. It will be really ugly.

Remember how many dorks wanted Luke to start, those are the same ones critiquing AM.
plenty of point guards average 25+ points while their team accomplishes exactly nothing

that's AM, and his "good stats" (lol!)

how many passing categories does one need to top the conference in to be called 'the best'?

if the answer is zero, then sure, I suppose AM qualifies

Frost has done well to limit his exposure this year. the more that continues, the more games we will win.

440 yards of offense yet people crying bout the OFFENSIVE LINE! How bout getting plays when you get to the RedZone and stop being so damn cute Frost. Tell Adrian to fire the ball towards the pressure and not stare down players so long!
It's a broken record. The offense can't get it done in the red zone. His offense hasn't worked . Again....our O line is amongst the worst rated in the FBS....case closed.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
Hey I like the kid, but he is just really inconsistent and he can't see the field for sh^t..I don't think I have ever seen a qb not "see" as many wide open WRs and TEs as I have seen going on 4yrs with AM. I don't think this is hyperbole either.

Sure he will make a few spectacular plays, but he misses a lot of easy throws and a lot of open guys where it costs us points every single game..

His 64% completion % looks good until u realize he should easily be over 70% with the throws he is asked to make and the ones he just doesn't see that are WIDE open..that he could complete easily.

Seems like every game even the announcers will say: "well AM made this difficult throw, but he missed this guy who was wide open for a much bigger gain"....they point this out like every game and they probably don't point it out more to try not to embarras the kid...

Here's a 3rd and 8 with an open Austin Allen. Should have been a 1st down.
I recall a couple weeks ago when you were chastising the board and crowing about your score predicting prowess, and to not bet against you cause you don't miss.

You followed that up by predicting NU 38 and MSU 10 last Saturday. I believe that was a miss.

When you were correct on the OU spread, you couldn't stop crowing about it.

You lost me when you began to refer to yourself in the 3rd person.

Hey I like the kid, but he is just really inconsistent and he can't see the field for sh^t..I don't think I have ever seen a qb not "see" as many wide open WRs and TEs as I have seen going on 4yrs with AM. I don't think this is hyperbole either.

Sure he will make a few spectacular plays, but he misses a lot of easy throws and a lot of open guys where it costs us points every single game..

His 64% completion % looks good until u realize he should easily be over 70% with the throws he is asked to make and the ones he just doesn't see that are WIDE open..that he could complete easily.

Seems like every game even the announcers will say: "well AM made this difficult throw, but he missed this guy who was wide open for a much bigger gain"....they point this out like every game and they probably don't point it out more to try not to embarras the kid...
Uh oh, more good stats that don't count.

This is a sign of a really lame ass argument.

This is the "Bo Pelini" argument, Bo's 9 and 10 wins did not count because he did not get 11 and 12 wins.

Adrian has no vision or anticipation when it comes to making throws. The AM apologists will just continue to say it's the offensive line of course.

Obviously they don't watch college football because QB's constantly make throws under pressure! Hell how many times do we get burned by loosing QB's making a throw just before the blitz gets there??! That's football and average QB's make those throw all the time..
You’re just going to continue to blame AM for everything. Do most D1 QBs have to make plays under pressure? Yes 100% nobody would argue that!

But AM is literally running for his life on dam near every play because his O line can’t block anybody. And he is still making plays. Does he miss some? Yes.

Uh oh, more good stats that don't count.

This is a sign of a really lame ass argument.

This is the "Bo Pelini" argument, Bo's 9 and 10 wins did not count because he did not get 11 and 12 wins.
So then AM is really good at seeing open guys and completes a lot of easy throws then?

Why do u think we hardly run any screens? Umm maybe cuz AM came complete them...

Throw away my stats, is argumw t still lame? Make ur case that I am wrong
TIA

Inked-Nebraska-vs-Michigan-State-FULL-GAME-NCAAF-Week-4-College-Football-2021-1-20-56-screenshot.jpg

This was the one mentioned on the broadcast. He just ran down the field uncovered.
There was another play I forget at what point it was, where we were down on their end and another TE to the near side u could see was running wide open and he was looking in that general direction (was an easy 1st down or TD)...didn't even see him...

I recall a couple weeks ago when you were chastising the board and crowing about your score predicting prowess, and to not bet against you cause you don't miss.

You followed that up by predicting NU 38 and MSU 10 last Saturday. I believe that was a miss.

When you were correct on the OU spread, you couldn't stop crowing about it.

You lost me when you began to refer to yourself in the 3rd person.

I was obviously wrong. but I did predict 31-10. Also said Adrian was inconsistent. i didn't realize he was also fvcking blind. He played not to lose. He hits on just a couple of these throws and it's 31 -10. we should have had 400 yards passing.

Reactions: BleedRed78

Blame the OFFENSIVE LINE and GREG AUSTIN! How dare you blame Adrian for NOT seeing and hitting wide open receivers and tight ends......are you crazy???

Get with the program pal!

I was obviously wrong. but I did predict 31-10. Also said Adrian was inconsistent. i didn't realize he was also fvcking blind. He played not to lose. He hits on just a couple of these throws and it's 31 -10. we should have had 400 yards passing.
You also said Logan would come in and it would be 38-10. I like the guys who predict and then own it if they are wrong. I'm not trying to bust your chops, just reminding you that NU is as unpredictable as can be.

For some reasons those cats in Vegas "usually" have a pretty good handle.

The way the D was playing, this would essentially have given us a great chance to win the game:
I have to disagree.

1) 96 was on him real quick

2) Falck looks like he WAS covered. #9 and then #12 comes into the picture.

3) AM would have had to twist and thus not had much on the throw. With a possible interception.

Inked-Nebraska-vs-Michigan-State-FULL-GAME-NCAAF-Week-4-College-Football-2021-1-23-1-screenshot-L.jpg

Blitz. Should of been 6
thanks for posting this illustration of a post I made a few years back called
"frost, trying to put square pegs in round holes"
it pointed out that joe montana field vision is a gift that few have.
how the brain calculates movement is unknown to science...but we know it does, and it does in some more then others.

this also brings to light alot of other posts I have made about "4th quarter football"
you see the o-line in the picture there? imaging instead of pass blocking, they put each of them mich state players on their backs? also imagine # 83 plowing # 27 into the ground...
this would lead to many a green field for an I-back to rush thru, also adrian..

Last edited:
So then AM is really good at seeing open guys and completes a lot of easy throws then?

Why do u think we hardly run any screens? Umm maybe cuz AM came complete them...

Throw away my stats, is argumw t still lame? Make ur case that I am wrong
TIA
Dude, last year he literally set the Husker record for completion % in a season.

Yes, your argument is lame.

They run bubble screen a lot.

• Haha
Dude, last year he literally set the Husker record for completion % in a season.

Yes, your argument is lame.

They run bubble screen a lot.

Lol he played in 7 games, half a season lol and had 4tds and 3ints..certainly not the marks of a good qb..
When was she last time u saw us run a bubble screen? Lol
We don't run nearly as many screens in AM yr 4 that we did his first two yrs..it was a staple of SFs O at UCF, and they would run them several times a game..yet now? We hardly see any screens..
WHY do u think that is?

Cuz he couldn't complete them with ANY consistency.

That's just a FACT..

Lol he played in 7 games, half a season lol and had 4tds and 3ints..certainly not the marks of a good qb..
When was she last time u saw us run a bubble screen? Lol
We don't run nearly as many screens in AM yr 4 that we did his first two yrs..it was a staple of SFs O at UCF, and they would run them several times a game..yet now? We hardly see any screens..
WHY do u think that is?

Cuz he couldn't complete them with ANY consistency.

That's just a FACT..
Okay, look, we are either going to use stats or not but you can't say "show me" and then I show you and you say those stats don't count. How could he not be completing passes with any consistency when he completed 71% of his passes last year and 67% this year.

Unless you are saying last season doesn't count? Is that what you are saying?

I don't want to keep embarrassing you but if that is what it takes, I will.

If your argument is he can't win games, I am with you on that! But if your argument is that he can't complete passes, well, he can and he does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT