ADVERTISEMENT

Back to the Big 12?

Not even a remote possibility especially since the Big12 don’t want to add anyone. Secondly Nebraska can’t afford to leave the B1G they are too hooked on the cash.

Im not really believing this is accurate or even a possibility, but fun to ponder and think about. If so,That would put 14 in the BIG12 for the year. Wonder how they would split up the schedule maybe to similar to how the BIG10 was going to do it? 10 games?

Not even a remote possibility especially since the Big12 don’t want to add anyone. Secondly Nebraska can’t afford to leave the B1G they are too hooked on the cash.
Even if (hypothetically of course since as much as I want to believe I have a hard time seeing the legitimacy of this "report") certain tv networks looking to salvage whatever they can are pushing to salvage any revenue that they can?

Knew you would chime in out of jealously whether it’s mostly a pipe dream..

Ioway is a have Not..

they are talking about a 1 year thing if the b10 were cancel the season.
not going to happen but would love it to happen if big ten were to cancel

Reactions: timnsun

Hey Mike...what are your thoughts on Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and Nebraska joining the Big 12 for the 2020 football season?

a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be.gif

Reactions: Hardslider21
I think it would be great. I didn’t want us to join the Big 10 and have missed playing Big 12 teams.
Penn st and Michigan aren’t world beaters..and all leagues have tough teams but nobody plays all the tough teams.

It would be more believable if it didn't explicitly include the 4 traditional heavyweights in the conference. Replace Penn St with Iowa and I could see people wondering if there are legs to this.

Nobody outside Lancaster County would mention Nebraska and blue blood in the same sentence.
Even your trolling efforts are beginning to weaken... you have really lost your grip, haven’t you? Not even trying to sound rational any longer. Not that you sounded rational to begin with, but now every post you post is dumber than the last one. And just when I think you can’t be any dumber, you surprise me yet again.

His “source” is a fan page that said those 4 teams SHOULD contact the big 12.

Honestly though, if there are teams that’d want to play after all this is cancelled, there’d be so much tv money for teams that have some kind of name. Everyone would be itching to see football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT