ADVERTISEMENT

babtise

Glad we didn’t waste time to start spinning this. This is a loss for Nebraska.

It is. I don't think any of us know which kid is going to wind up being the better player in 2-3 years, but not landing JJB is a loss to Urban, plain and simple. Still, at least we got Tannor! And lets hope we land Mo Washington!

He probably knows we're on the rise now, but he's one of the most arrogant douchebags in CFB, so I doubt he's seriously considering getting curb stomped.

There will be a breaking point for chinless urinal ... um, urban... and he’ll run and say he has to quit because of his health or priorities or whatever , and then the truth of his scumminess will come after . Pretty sad he trumps a kids time to announce one of his biggest decisions in life . Shows no chins true character. Sorry for the rant guys , but sh!t what a puke urinal , um sorry, urban is

Reactions: SOHusker11
There will be a breaking point for chinless urinal ... um, urban... and he’ll run and say he has to quit because of his health or priorities or whatever , and then the truth of his scumminess will come after . Pretty sad he trumps a kids time to announce one of his biggest decisions in life . Shows no chins true character. Sorry for the rant guys , but sh!t what a puke urinal , um sorry, urban is

He did that to Florida. And I don't even LIKE Florida.

OSU isn't signing Washington. The coach who wanted him at CB is gone and OSU wasn't looking at him as a RB. But this thread is fun so keep it going.

Go Bucks!!!

Reactions: bucksfaninga
OSU isn't signing Washington. The coach who wanted him at CB is gone and OSU wasn't looking at him as a RB. But this thread is fun so keep it going.

Go Bucks!!!

And I think Urban already said they are signing 26 recruits now, and they are at 25, plus JJB, so that's it.

Reactions: dinglefritz

Go Bucks!!!
One recruit isn't gonna change the world, still doesnt change the fact your coach is a world class jackass who steals a young man's thunder on one of the biggest days of his life.

I don’t understand all the confusion about a player choosing tOSU over Nebraska at this point. He will be in the hunt most every year for a conference and national championship. I’m optimistic that our past will change, but tOSU with Urban is proven.

Maybe since the kid's original plan for announcing got messed up by the weather he told them to go ahead. Maybe since the staff was in a PC he wasn't able to communicate to them that the new plan hadn't gone off yet. Maybe the vilification of OSU helps you deal with the disappointment. I have no idea an neither do you.

Go Bucks!!!

I don't like Urban either, but has it crossed anyone's mind that maybe he asked for the kid's permission to go ahead and announce it?

He might have asked , that’s a good take , but wouldn’t the mature coach tell him , I can announce it for you , but in the future you might regret the fact that you didn’t announce your decision yourself . Seems to me that chinless wanted to rush this through , to take away any second thoughts that could come into play .

In my opinion, it's the kid's big day. Let him make the announcement. Urban should never have done this.
You miss the point. It is certainly possible that the kid was just sick and tired of all of the stress and hoopla and told Urban to just go ahead and announce it.

Not every kid is a grandstander.

He made a decision to go elsewhere. Let's not bitch n moan about it to the point it takes away from our focus and discussion about a very good recruiting class. He gone and I don't give 2 shits about him. Let's keep our eye on the prize. I'd be pleased as punch if this thread was deleted.

just wait til we get on the field with them next year ... I know I may be drunk with the kool-aid but I am calling it now .................... they will punt at least once

I like your confidence!

ADVERTISEMENT