ADVERTISEMENT

B1G West is total trash

We will see. I know for sure Nebraska won’t be in Indy anytime soon.

I know I don't want the team that lost to Wisky by 11 to represent the West.

We'll be there within the next 2 years.

Might be time for realignment as it's ridiculous right now. OSU, UM, MSU and maybe PSU would run away and hide if they were in the West.

You mean the MSU that lost to Northwestern by 10? Get real. I'll give props to Michigan and OSU, but the rest of the East is meh.

Hilarious where this thread went. Nebraska is garbage this yr. Frost is the worst first yr coach in 2018. Fr0-5t. Lol!

Iowa lost to Wisconsin and has a long way to go to even think of b10 championship game.

Nebraska doesn’t beat Iowa this yr. Iowa makes it four yrs in a row and some ~1400 days since Nebby last beat Iowa. Lol.

I'm a Nebraska fan, but there is no way that's happening. Have you seen our secondary? Our offense can't score enough points to cover that glaring weakness.
You guys are winning out besides OSU. Just got to get that 1 win and that will happen this week. Iowa is garbage

Iowa is garbage? Lol. Coming from a fan of a team that lost to Troy who lost to Liberty, 0-6 and scheduled a comm college to get win for frost. Delusional bruh! Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through your day though.

Reactions: MitchL
There’s a thread on this board titled ‘I miss the b12’. That’s funny!!

Nebby thought they’d mop up the big10.

Reactions: MitchL
Iowa is garbage? Lol. Coming from a fan of a team that lost to Troy who lost to Liberty, 0-6 and scheduled a comm college to get win for frost. Delusional bruh! Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through your day though.
Hey, idiot! Read the posts! You're tearing into me for something Michiganman95 posted. Another Iowan with comprehension problems!

Bickering aside, Iowa has been the only team to completely dismantle OSU in the past 5 years. Has beat Michigan recently, was a 4th&7 away from taking PSU down, and several 4th downs against MSU to win the '15 title. This team looks to maybe be their best since 2009. It's not completely unreasonable to think they can take it this year. Any other thoughts on that is just blind hatred.

Bickering aside, Iowa has been the only team to completely dismantle OSU in the past 5 years. Has beat Michigan recently, was a 4th&7 away from taking PSU down, and several 4th downs against MSU to win the '15 title. This team looks to maybe be their best since 2009. It's not completely unreasonable to think they can take it this year. Any other thoughts on that is just blind hatred.
I agree. I think Iowa has a better shot than Wis to beat Oh St. But Urban will be looking for some revenge against the Hawkeyes & will run it up if he gets the chance.

There’s a thread on this board titled ‘I miss the b12’. That’s funny!!

Nebby thought they’d mop up the big10.
I'm betting Delaney is reading the fine print to see if there's some rider that allows them to get out of the admission of Nebraska to the B1G.

Along with Rutgers admission... may be the single, worst decision ever made by the conference office.

I'll also take one for the one Husker win against the Hawks in the last 5 years. Better team lost that day too.

I'm guessing the better team lost the 29 times NU has beat Iowa, or the all-time record wouldn't be 29-16-3. Feel free to go back and review the game film and let us know what the real scores should have been.

Hilarious where this thread went. Nebraska is garbage this yr. Frost is the worst first yr coach in 2018. Fr0-5t. Lol!

Iowa lost to Wisconsin and has a long way to go to even think of b10 championship game.

Nebraska doesn’t beat Iowa this yr. Iowa makes it four yrs in a row and some ~1400 days since Nebby last beat Iowa. Lol.

NU wouldn't trade places with Herky for all the money in the world. And deep down, you wish Iowa had ever won anything of significance during your lifetime. Or anyone's lifetime.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
ADVERTISEMENT